[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXZ dEmvcFdU So /tv/ will y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Lethal-Weapon-FOX-Image.jpg (149 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Lethal-Weapon-FOX-Image.jpg
149 KB, 1000x667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXZdEmvcFdU

So /tv/ will you watch the Lethal Weapon series? Or does it severely anger you?
>>
>>69643193
Well that certainly misses the points of the movies.
>>
>>69643193
>does it severely anger you?
Not really. When i saw this yesterday i thought it was a reboot of the movie that looked cheap as fuck and i got annoyed before i realized it was a tv show.
>>
>>69643743
What is the point of the movie?
>>
>>69643193
why not an older black guy?
missing the whole point of the experienced grumpy cop and his edgy young partner
>>
>>69643193
>hindu wife

No, I won't watch it.

When will this racial diversity meme end?
>>
>>69644263
the white guy is 38. The black guy is 55.
>>
File: tmp_3594-hqdefault-1911443046.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3594-hqdefault-1911443046.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
It will flop hard and it angers me that they do that piece of shit when there's already a great sequel out there
>>
>>69644263
Danny glover was 40 when the original came out.
>>
>>69643193

>straight laced good hearted veteran recast as dindu
>off the rails nutjob recast as straight white male

WHEN WILL IT END
>>
looks like shit, but i don't really care enough about the lethal weapon series to be upset.

who's gonna play joe pesci?
>>
>>69644312
when there stops being diverse races? So in about a few centuries
>>
>>69643193
This specifically doesn't anger me but the fact that its another beyond lazy REMEMBER WHEN THIS HAPPENED?! remake does. It's just gonna be a shitty procedural but every once in a while they'll drop some quote or nod to the originals, oh and they'll also use some of the same music. Its made by retards for retards.

This version will fail extra hard because theonly thing that made the originals good was the cheesy ass writing being delivered by Mel Gibson and Danny Glover
>>
>>69645317

What the fuck are you even on?
>>
>>69643193

Neither. I will not watch it and I am indifferent to its existence. It will be cancelled after a season or two and buried in the depths of IMDB.
>>
>>69643193
>no chemistry
>no fun
>no mullet

0/10, Buddy Cop TV is kill
>>
>>69645781
Guarantee you will start seeing some sort of impromptu apartheid when that happens so you'll still have small minorities that are mostly original.
>>
>>69643193
They couldn't at least find bit part actors who you recognize and have some resemblance of charisma?
>>
File: 1439920172766.jpg (105 KB, 1081x955) Image search: [Google]
1439920172766.jpg
105 KB, 1081x955
I'm deeply saddened they would do this OP
>>
>>69643193
How does shit like this and Rush Hour even get green lit? Like they know it's gonna get canceled right?
>>
All these fucking reboots are terrible, but trying to redo Lethal Weapon? That worked so well because of the charisma and chemistry of the lead actors? I'm not angry, just bewildered; it makes even less sense than the Point Break remake.

They already tried to replace a Mel Gibson character with another actor in Fury Road and utterly failed, so why on Earth would they try again? Without the actors who made the movies in the first place its just something with a vaguely similar premise and a familiar name slapped on, like the Craig Bond movies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.