[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are always men like you What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 345345345345.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
345345345345.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>There are always men like you

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: hitler.jpg (133 KB, 888x500) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
133 KB, 888x500
so. fucking. true.
>>
>>69640498
Great men and populists who get criminalised by people with agendas? I agree
>>
That if you can't make Nazis the bad guy in your movie, you should make sure there is some kind of comparison so that the audience knows who the bad guys are and doesn't actually end up cheering for them instead.
>>
the guy one the right with the glasses looks like he's about to pull a gun or some shit

he looks like he has a plan
>>
>>69641366
Looks like a killer
>>
>>69640558
>Great men
If he wasn't running for president you wouldn't be saying this. Trump is a fucking moron talking head. You've fallen for his retard rhetoric. If he does become president he's not gonna do shit because he was already in the pocket of the real leaders of this country long before he was even running for president.
>>
>>69640295
That compared to Hitler Loki was just like every other man. He refuses to bown down to any who isn't the real Führer
>>
>>69640295
The original scene had the old man hold his fist in the air as it zooms in on his number tattoo.
>>
>>69640558
are we talking about Hitler or Trump? I can't tell
>>
>>69640295
How fucking tall is the guy in the wig on his right? He's a foot taller than everyone else on his knees

MANLETS WILL NEVER RECOVER
>>
>>69640295
THEY'RE IN GERMANY

HITLER WAS IN GERMANY

GET IT?
>>
>>69640295
germans are evil incarnate
>>
>>69640295
germans are evil etc.
>>
>>69643011
Technically Trump was never criminalized and Hitler only got sent to prison once he tried to start a coup d'etat.
So you can't really compare them.
Except maybe that a bunch of neckbeards on a chinese comic forum idolize them.
>>
>>69643100
the guy in the scene is a holocaust survivor

it's like poetry
>>
>>69643011
Trump has never asked you do so something you don't want to do. Not even a Trump supporter.
>>
>>69640295
the only one who would oppose literal TYRANNY in modern-day germany are holocaust survivors

and trump is of german descent aka LITERALLY H I T L E R

ALL GERMANS SHOULD BE GASSED

#RefugeesWelcome
#DieWhitey
>>
>Heroic old Nazi stands up to Loki
>Cap shows up to fistfight a fucking god
>That hype
>See Cap's suit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.