[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE! BUT DURING THE STONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kino.jpg (19 KB, 248x382) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
19 KB, 248x382
>YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE! BUT DURING THE STONE AGE...!

What did he mean by this?
>>
Who will play CWC in the inevitable biopic?
>>
File: 300px-ShecameforCWC_(200803).jpg (42 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
300px-ShecameforCWC_(200803).jpg
42 KB, 300x232
Was it rape /tv/?
>>
>>69633340
Why is this on /tv/?
>>
>>69633735
Shitposting goes on /tv/
>>
>>69633772
I guess this and baneposting is the equivalent of banana cancer and GPU wars
>>
CWCVille as some sort of Sucker-Punch style mix between fantasy and depressing real life would be fucking hilarious.

>Mayor Chris fends off another attack and finds a boyfriend-free girl
>IRL his house catches fire and leaves his long suffering mother homeless.
>>
>>69633385
Isn't general consensus now that PSH is dead that Trey Parker should do it?

>>69633735
Christian Weston Chandler has tried his hand at kino before and recently launched a multimedia company. It's technically relevant for this board now.
>>
>>69634011
Holy shit he has his shit together for a barely functioning autist
>>
>>69634029
It's slowly becoming obvious he'd do slightly better (emphasis on "slightly") if his mom was out of his life, she was found out to be taking money from him. Also remember he sort of goes out and socializes now.
>>
>>69634071
All I remember is the mall security telling him to fuck off for being a creep desu
>>
>>69633340
He did explain it, Sonichu uses the well known phrase "you don't have to tell me twice" and then makes a joke implying that primitives from the stone age would be so slow-witted you would need to tell them simple things twice.
>>
>Posting a Chris-Chan thread on /tv/
What did OP mean by this?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.