[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this movie going to be so good, /tv/? https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: the-shallows.jpg (56 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
the-shallows.jpg
56 KB, 800x400
Why is this movie going to be so good, /tv/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPOpE-_42as
>>
>2 hours of a girl stuck on a rock with a shark swimming around it
boring
>>
>>69630996

I feel like there's a metaphor here
>>
>>69630996
not your average girl
>>
>>69630933
lets theorize wht actually happens throughout the movie

First 25mins, the setup. I guess she is thrown off her boat or something maybe boarded by pirates? She looks pretty torn up.

25-40 wakes up on a rock. tries to move shes injured, some magyver stuff she swims and makes it to another batch of rocks

40-60 she either sees the shark while swimming or not until she reaches the next rocks. panics, shouts at it and shows it her tits, it doesnt budge

60-75 the shark seems to have left but its getting dark, for w/e reason the tides getting more serious she needs to move while she can see the shore and other rock areas or she will be lost in the dark

75 to end, she moves, shark is stalking her, she gets to a half submerged boat or something. she causes it to rock and slowly sink more and the shark is super smart so it is trying to get at her puss, she gets bitten but manages to mortally wound the shark but its not dead

she sees a light from the shore and swims to it but the shark is not quite dead yet so it eats her before she makes it
>>
>>69631025
Like the shark is the home inside us?
>>
>>69631204
I think you've just summarized the movie mate. Well-done
>>
>>69631204
;( sad ending, make it happy
>>
>>69631204
she's just a surfer
she's out surfing and it grabs her but doesn't do anything to her
which is how she got the original cuts
then it goes and actually kills 2 other male surfers but unlike how it only grazed her it actually eats them both
>>
>>69631285
ok just pretend she is rescued by her beta BFF from the start of the movie, the movie flashes forward a bit we see them dating slash cut to wedding, fade in to shes in the bath looking at photos of her cute WHITE kids and the shark comes out of the drain and eats her, it sense her cos she was on her period in the bath
>>
>>69630933
>this is a 4th of July weekend movie
what the fuck
>>
>>69631435
you are right does look like surfing swim suit actually
>>
>>69631204
If she dies I'll be pleasantly surprised. They already spoiled two deaths in one trailer; probably the only ones in the movie. I for one am just happy to see another evil shark movie being made and look forward to seeing it on the big screen. I just want a good score not obscure pop bands the bitch listens to or something.
>>
>>69631451
AMAZING
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.