[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is literally unwatchable. I'm going to be sick.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1433125925018.jpg (690 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1433125925018.jpg
690 KB, 1200x1800
This is literally unwatchable. I'm going to be sick.
>>
it's kinda gross yea
>>
DUDE DRUGS LMAO
>>
HIS OWN SISTER'S PUSSY
>>
my favorite part was seeing the inside of a vagina since i'll never see one in real life. shame about the cum tho
>>
>>69626557
Who are you and why are you spamming this in every thread?
>>
If the movie had ended an hour and a half into it it would have been great, but instead nothing happens for the next hour apart from the camera spinning.
Also fuck the jump scares. I had the volume on max so I could hear what that mumbling French hippy was saying.
>>
>>69624826
It's really dense and the pay off is not worth the headache
>>
>>69627681
yes it is not meant for the white american
>>
>>69625407
main char and his sis fucked you know it and I know it and you can't tell me otherwise family
>>
Is this really that bad? /tv/ said inception was bad and it wasn't
>>
>>69627750
>Inception wasn't bad

For you.
>>
>>69627750
What? It's a masterpiece. Few directors have the balls to create something so ambitious and big.
Watch it right now, you're missing out.
>>
>>69627835
top fucking kek
>>
>>69627750
It's unwatchable in the sense that the camera never stops moving or spinning and I had to stop watching because it was giving me motion sickness. I didn't think a movie could make me feel sick until I watched a Gasper Noe film.
>>
>>69627750
Inception is slightly worse than mediocre

Enter the Void is def worth the watch
>>
This is my favorite film. I don't do drugs.
>>
>>69627750
Inception was actually bad but somehow the premise was interesting enough that I mentally glossed over its failings and ended up really appreciating it.

>They establish early on that you can manipulate the physics of the dreams
>Once they're actually doing the inception plot itself they never once manipulate the physics to their benefit even as they're pinned down

What the fuck why even bother setting that up as a thing then.
>>
turbo pleb detected
>>
>>69627891
Where did you watch it? I have a pretty big screen and had no problem, it didn't even occurred to me.
>>
>>69625693
Enter The Vagina

>>69627737
First thing he did was fuck his sister. Priorities in order for sure.
>>
for pretentious-core, this movie was actually pretty enjoyable. The experience feels like a lesser acid trip, with the unwavering mild discomfort, mixed with enjoyment and loopy trains of thought.
>>
>>69627709
I'm not american though, the film is well crafted I just didn't like it as much as I thought I would
>>
File: 1443032395203.jpg (78 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1443032395203.jpg
78 KB, 640x1136
>set in the heart of tokyo
>all the characters are white
>>
>>69628251
that mom was hot wish I could bang me one like that tb h
>>
>>69627973
I sat right in front of the screen and had all the lights off.
>>
File: 1460038675746.png (829 KB, 1287x745) Image search: [Google]
1460038675746.png
829 KB, 1287x745
>Bored one day hanging out at home with my mom scrolling through netflix
>"Hey mom, I want you to see the intro to this movie, it's pretty interesting." because there's nothing else to pick
>She likes it and decides she wants to watch the rest of it right there

I honestly can't believe I watched the whole fucking thing with my mom. It had been awhile since I'd seen it so I kinda forgot how bad it got.
>>
>>69628469
What did she think of it?
>>
>>69628479
She liked some parts of it and thought it was interesting but she definitely would not want to see it again and had one of those mom faces by the end where you just know shes pretty disgusted.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.