[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Paulie a meme character? I honestly don't remember him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Was Paulie a meme character? I honestly don't remember him serving any purpose to the story.
>>
>>69621673
watch it, op
>>
>character earns a lot of money
>like a whole lot
>especially for his age
>his company offers good benefits
>character goes to take a shit
>character takes a shit
>character goes to wipe ass
>character wipes ass
>character flushes ass wipes down toilet instead of just throwing them in the trashcan.
>>
>An Internet meme (/miːm/ meem) is an activity, concept, catchphrase or piece of media which spreads, often as mimicry, from person to person via the Internet.

Wait, where is the connection between the concept of a meme and a character "not serving any purpose" to a story?
>>
Gabagool?

OVAH HERE!
>>
>>69621673
OOOOOO
the balls on this fuckin guy
>>
>>69621673
he was a comedic relief character, i don't know how this is hard to understand
>>
File: Patsy_parisi.jpg (22 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
Patsy_parisi.jpg
22 KB, 506x316
Objective best character right here, fight me
>>
>>69622354
I'd rather listen to you defend your position on that.
>>
>>69621673
>reach out to Johnny Sac at the exact midpoint of the series
>next appear passing information to Johnny Sac in order to provoke a conflict and drive a wedge between Tony and Ralph (then the top earning captain)
>goad Christopher into falling off the wagon and then dying, leaving Tony completely isolated
Did you even watch this show?
>>69621728
u focking wot m8?
>>
OP, don't get fresh
>>
Him telling Johnny Sacks about the joke made in regards to his wife was a pivotal moment in the show.
>>
>>69621673

Don't get cunty
>>
He killed 16 czechoslovakians, guy was an interior decorator
>>
>>69622419
Only character with no fuck ups, only hint of turning on Tony was over in a second and happened while he was drunk, him pissing in the pool is one of the best moments in the whole show.
>>
File: silvio.png (84 KB, 395x403) Image search: [Google]
silvio.png
84 KB, 395x403
Was he incapable of smiling?
>>
>>69621673
He started off as comic relief but by the end of the series he was fully developed. I saw him as symbolic of the emptiness of mafioso life--he's a past-his-prime big mouth who lives alone in a shitty apartment, is chronically subservient to a man he doesn't even like that much, and constantly fantasizes about better times while dealing with some serious guilt issues.
>>
>>69622681
His fuck up was his complexity.
Patsy had a tonne of backstory shit to deal with and as such he'd never be inner circle. His kid literally had to almost marry him in
>>
>>69622812
This. Perfectly put.
>>
File: silvio.png (386 KB, 484x550) Image search: [Google]
silvio.png
386 KB, 484x550
>>69622736
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.