[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Birth of a Nation Epic Poster Released
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Xvk8dQZ.jpg (480 KB, 1012x1500) Image search: [Google]
Xvk8dQZ.jpg
480 KB, 1012x1500
GET HYPE! KINO IS COMING THIS FALL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezWiUTXB11A
>>
t. Cuck
>>
Isn't this cultural appropriation?
>>
how can they top the original?
>>
Ngl this poster is pretty based. As far as the film goes, I hope they'll portray Nat Turner as a monster, just like the slave owners.
>>
> birth of a nation
> is actually about it's downfall
I don't know how Americans get their laughs at us Europeans for lol muslims when they did the exact thing centuries ago with black people and STILL have problems with it
>>
why would you watch a film directed by a known rapist?
>>
what a retarded poster.

particularly since the american flag itself is based off East india trading company not the foundation of afroid americans.
>>
>>69619565
of course they won't. they're glossing over the fact that he was clearly schizophrenic as well
>>
>>69619262
this poster is genuinely really shit
looks like a fan-made poster a 15 year old would make and post it to reddit, right down to the font used
>>
Meme poster for an Oscar bait imitation of 12 Years a Slave (which was actually good)
>>
>>69619581
>It's a I'm going to turn myself into a victim thread
>>
>>69619262
pretty based
>>
/tv/ will hate this even if it's great, proving it's no better than tumblr

screencap this post
>>
>''''''birth of nation''''''
>not showing niggers raping everyone in post civil war america
What is this bullshit?
>>
>>69619262

>its a "redditor newfags so butthurt at pol shitposters they have to pretend to like this shit nigger flick just to make the pol fags butthurt, but they do it so long that they actually start to really like this shit movie and will eventually become a cuck simply because its something pol doesnt like" thread

have memes gone too far?
>>
>>69619262
Id like if the images werent repeating

Why cut them in half then enlarge
>>
File: dwgriffith.jpg (11 KB, 279x450) Image search: [Google]
dwgriffith.jpg
11 KB, 279x450
>>69619262
>Birth of a Nation is still triggering libtards

The original is over 100 years old. You'd think they would get over it by now.
>>
>>69620638
[citation needed]
>>
>>69619262

>Angry poltards incoming
>>
>>69621376
spotted the pleb
>>
>remaking Birth of a Nation

is this a fucking Tim and Eric sketch?
>>
>>69621469
I meant
>niggers raping everyone in post civil war america
>>
>>69619262
>black """"""filmmaker"""""" feels entitled to steal the title of one of the most groundbreaking and influential films ever made because muh rayscissisms
WE D.W. GRIFFITH NOW WHITE BOI
>>
>>69621510
They just took the name for free publicity.
>>
>>69621510
The whites are the bad guys this time.
>>
That's not Birth of a Nation, that's The Birth of a Nation
>>
>it's a black people pretend they freed themselves episode
>>
>>69619262
epic desu
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.