[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That shield doesn't belong to you >You don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 2VtvfMD.jpg (108 KB, 1920x852) Image search: [Google]
2VtvfMD.jpg
108 KB, 1920x852
>That shield doesn't belong to you
>You don't deserve it!
>My father made that shield!

Was he right?
>>
>>69617490
No, because his father wasn't a little bitch like him.
>>
>>69617490
damn, this whole movie Tony's head just looks like it's floating above the suit
>>
>>69617490
No because ultimately God makes everything so God made that shield.
>>
Tony in the Dark

Cap in the light

this was the last time they spoke as friends
>>
>>69617490
He doesn't care.
He's just throwing a bitch fit because he's angry.
>>
>>69617591
every time i see iron man with his mask off in this movie all i can think of is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
>>
>>69617490
No the shield was a prototype his father was going to toss aside.
>>
>>69617490

In the first Captain America movie, they literally establish that young Howard Stark made it. It's why Tony has it in Iron Man 2.
>>
>>69617490
>>That shield doesn't belong to you
correct
>>You don't deserve it!
debatable
>>My father made that shield!\
correct
>>
>>69617691
>tool created by US Government
>Cap goes against US government

No debate here he doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>69617490
See, all this grief could have been avoided if Cap and Tony's dads had the same name. Marvel lacks top tier pottery. Smh tbqh famalam.
>>
>>69617729
By that logic, people have no right to use military surplus firearms to rebel against corrupt and tyrannical governments. Are you from Europe, by chance?
>>
why did war machine get colored back to its original colors after it was painted all crazy in iron man 3
>>
>>69617802

Because the "Iron Patriot" paint job was an attempt by the government to make the armor more public-friendly. Rhodey even says something along the lines of "The brass don't like us using the term 'War Machine.'"
>>
>>69617791
If that military surplus is in possession of the government sure. You are implying anyone who steals government material is a freedom fighter even Achmed Mohammed who wants to blow up people to spread peaceful Islam. Are you a retard by any chance?
>>
>>69617671
He acts like his father made it is something special. He made like 8 different types and wanted gadgets on it. This was the Shield Cap picked because it was tossed aside.
>>
>>69617729
Daily reminder that 1 foot and 90% of his muscle mass are also property of the United States.
>>
>>69617877
I was implying that, regardless of the morality of the individual, when a government is actively abusing its people, said people have a right to rebel against said government.

May your chains rest lightly on you, bootlicker.
>>
>>69617542
This
>>
>>69617750
But anon, War Machine and Bucky have the same name.
Such a missed opportunity.
>>
>>69617893

I think it has more to do with the fact that it's one of the only tangible objects that Tony has to remind him of his father. Even in the first Iron Man film, he makes a point of saying "I never got to say goodbye to my dad." He's got quips for days, but you can tell that his relationship with his father really cuts to his core.
>>
File: 1463425485395.jpg (205 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
1463425485395.jpg
205 KB, 500x644
If you were Cap, what would your retort be?
>Your father didn't swallow
>>
>>69617490
"He made it for me, Tony."
>>
File: TeamCap.png (113 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
TeamCap.png
113 KB, 444x250
>>69617490
Yes. Cap wanted his private army to have supreme decision-making authority over the rest of the world. If the Avengers had enough members he'd probably start having standing forces around the world "protecting" (policing) everyone.
>>
>>69619914
Which is good considering the government would have them fighting ISIS while Thanos destroyed the universe.
>>
>>69617490
Yes, you don't get to keep the toys when you defend Howard's murderer.
>>
>>69617867
And after the Iron Patriot armor was used to try and kill the president, they probably changed it back for PR reasons again.
>>
>>69618796
>You are 100% correct Tony and I shall now turn Bucky into the authorities
>>
>>69619914
>every government/organization has been proven to be fun by idiots/supervillains
>the avengers are more or less always in the moral right except for Stark making Ultron
Cap was right.
>>
File: civil war.jpg (48 KB, 700x370) Image search: [Google]
civil war.jpg
48 KB, 700x370
>>69617490
>that exchange
>>
>>69620243
BvS ultimate cut is looking good.
>>
>>69617490
If I was Capc I would have kept walking and there wouldn't be a damn thing he could do about it. His suit was shut down, I would have fucked around with him too, after helping Bucky up, just play frisbee with his chest, bouncig the shield off of him, knocking him down, why not?
>>
>>69617490
>he made it for me you little bitch. don't get pissy at me just because you can't ride a rollercoaster without an adult
>>
>>69617490
little bitchy ironmanlet: the movie
>>
>>69620280
Yeah, 40 more minutes of trash.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.