[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, now that season 3 has been confirmed, what would you like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
So, now that season 3 has been confirmed, what would you like to see from it? Who do you want cast as the detectives?
>>
>>
>>69616077
I want a bromance like these two
>>
File: emma-watson-&-lena-dunham.jpg (211 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
emma-watson-&-lena-dunham.jpg
211 KB, 800x600
>>69616077
>pic related
>>
>>69617225
kys if dubs
if trips sharpie in pooper
if quads it's a rooney sisters duo
if singles then emmaxlena confirmed
>>
something that isn't like season 2. So disappointing
>>
All I know is, I want this to play when they find the body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIYNoH99Guc
>>
>>69616077
I still haven't got around to watch the second season, should I bother ?
>>
>>69617548
It's not bad but it will fall short in every way if you compare it to the first.
>>
>>69617298
>if singles then emmaxlena confirmed
You could have prevented this
>>
File: vSEmyXC[1].jpg (27 KB, 370x357) Image search: [Google]
vSEmyXC[1].jpg
27 KB, 370x357
Chad Velcoro is a rookie officer who goes rogue to avenge his father's death.

He joins forces with his elite hacker teenage half-brother to take down the corrupt villains from season 2.
>>
File: rich old perverts.jpg (236 KB, 1600x1202) Image search: [Google]
rich old perverts.jpg
236 KB, 1600x1202
>>
Damn those guys look worn out.
>>
>>69617718
your mother has that effect on people m8
>>
Also, Gosling confirmed for one of the detectives, image from the shooting.
>>
>>69617548
Don't bother. It's nothing like the first season, nowhere near as good.
>>
File: td.png (396 KB, 523x585) Image search: [Google]
td.png
396 KB, 523x585
>>69616077
>>
I thought season 1 was great despite the unlikeable characters (even the protagonists) for the most part.

Season 2 was so bad I couldn't get through the first few episodes.

For season 3 I'd say cast Mel Gibson and Danny Glover.
>>
>>69617548
normally I would say you should watch it even though it's pretty disliked, but in this case it was so absolutely awful that you won't gain anything from it but a few rare memes on /tv/. You shouldn't bother.
>>
>>69617836
My wifes son would love it
>>
>>69617687
Is he still a fatass tho?
>>
>>69617548
mate, just watch it, it's 8 episodes, I liked it, not as much as season 1, that's for sure, but Taylor Kitsch did a great job, well, everyone did, download subtitles or something that would help you focus on the store more, it's kinda complicated, but, the music sets the tone, it's great, really accompanies the characters. Give it a shot and make your own opinion
>>
Set in Ireland featuring Aiden Gillen and Colin Farell, solving a crime focused on old Irish folklore.
>>
>>69618113
>Set in Ireland featuring Aiden Gillen and Colin Farell, solving a crime focused on old Irish folklore.

this for real pham?
>>
>>69617314
Season 2 was great you plebian
>>
>>69618169
confirmed by Fukunaga himself
>>
>>69618229
Oh boy, i have such a hard on for ireland
>>
File: TDS3.png (923 KB, 1372x554) Image search: [Google]
TDS3.png
923 KB, 1372x554
>the detectives are triplets
>Muhammad Ibn Abdullah al-Afleq is also the bad guy
>>
>>69616077
Val Kilmer and some younger guy
set in rainy new york, dealing with some occult murders
kinda like Se7en, but as a series
>>
>>69618330
and I forgot the fucking pic
>>
File: TD2.png (1 MB, 1376x555) Image search: [Google]
TD2.png
1 MB, 1376x555
>>
when will it aired?
>>
i want mcconaughey's pre season 1 years
to delve even deeper into his philosophy
>>
Robert Downey Junior and Samuel L Jackson star in an aging buddy cop drama.

Think Lethal Weapon 1 in a True Detective setting.

Don't forget the secret sex cult for Elite Heterosexual White Males.
>>
>>69618365
This is a joke right? A detective starts out as a police officer. How is a dwarf going to become a police officer?
>>
>>69616077
I loved the elements of mystery in season 1. Together with the Louisiana setting it created a unique atmosphere that was captivating from the start. The pilot was perfect in my opinion. Hell, even the intro did it for me, it was just perfect.

On the other hand the LA setting of the second season did absolutely nothing for me. The story was unnecessarily convoluted and the solution to all of it was really kind of disappointing. It was hard to keep track of the characters and plot. The quality of characters was hit/miss. Some of them were great, others were not particularly interesting or convincing. I liked Taylor Kitsch's and Vince Vaughn's characters, although I didn't like Vaughn's affected speech.
>>
>>69618611
Could be a private investigator
>>
File: fuckcarcosa.jpg (116 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
fuckcarcosa.jpg
116 KB, 432x288
best detectives coming thru
>>
>>69616077

Joaquin Phoenix and Michael Shannon
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.