[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>saves the industry with a groundbreaking film >disappears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 384x383
>saves the industry with a groundbreaking film
>disappears and lets trash fester for years
>comes back and BTFOs everything all over again before disappearing yet again

Why does he operate like this, /tv/?
>>
Because he's James Cameron.
>>
>>69615644
Jim pls save us from the capeshit storm
>>
>Avatar
>saves the industry
Hate this meme. 2010-2012 newfriends are the only ones who actually think Avatar is anything but overrated derivative shit.

That said though, Cameron is pretty based, although his three best films were made before 1990.
>>
Could he be Jesus?
>>
>>69615727
He's the only one who can do it
Fucking end the age of quips and bad artsy movies

>inb4 his next film is filled with quips and strong wymn
>>
In all honesty, how much would you be willing to pay to sit next to him during the Avatar 2 world premiere? And I mean money, not dick sucking or anything like that.

I think I'd pay up to 500 dollars.
>>
>>69615675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67MRiMT9cnE
>>
Liking avatar is the worst meme, it's as dull as marvel capeshit.
>>
>>69615644
because he is literally movie jesus
>>
>perfect grand scale action
>perfect cinematography
>no jump cuts
>no shaky cam
>no annoying close-ups
>no quips

He is second to none when it comes to orchestrating action.
>>
>>69615917
>No shaky cam
Shaky cam needs to die along with found footage.
>>
>ruins the industry with a shitty big-budget film that spawns imitators
>disappears and lets his mess fester for years
>comes back and makes things even worse before disappearing yet again

Is Jim actually Satan?
>>
>>69615644
he a fag
>>
>>69615853
I bet he loves this song
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.