[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TO THE TRAITOR AND BASTARD JON SNOW, YOU ALLOWED THOUSANDS OF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9
File: ramsay 2.jpg (116 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
ramsay 2.jpg
116 KB, 660x440
TO THE TRAITOR AND BASTARD JON SNOW, YOU ALLOWED THOUSANDS OF WILDLINGS PAST THE WALL. YOU HAVE BETRAYED YOUR OWN KIND. YOU HAVE BETRAYED THE NORTH. WINTERFELL IS MINE, BASTARD. COME AND SEE. YOUR BROTHER RICKON IS IN MY DUNGEON. HIS DIREWOLF'S SKIN IS ON MY FLOOR. COME AND SEE. I WANT MY BRIDE BACK. SEND HER TO ME, BASTARD, AND I WILL NOT TROUBLE YOU OR YOUR WILDLING LOVERS. KEEP HER FROM ME AND I WILL RIDE NORTH AND SLAUGHTER EVERY WILDLING MAN, WOMAN, AND BABE LIVING UNDER YOUR PROTECTION. YOU WILL WATCH AS I SKIN THEM LVING. YOU WILL WATCH AS MY SOLDIERS TAKE TURNS RAPING YOUR SISTER. YOU WILL WATCH AS MY DOGS DEVOUR YOUR WILD LITTLE BROTHER. THEN I WILL SPOON YOUR EYES FROM THEIR SOCKETS AND LET MY DOGS DO THE REST. COME AND SEE, RAMSAY BOLTON, LORD OF WINTERFELL AND WARDEN OF THE NORTH.
>>
File: dolarhyde.png (345 KB, 844x358) Image search: [Google]
dolarhyde.png
345 KB, 844x358
do you see?
>>
I assume this was written by the Starksprogs to get the wildlings on board?
>>
>>69614274
Stannis wrote it.
>>
written by the dude who handed over tonks and the boy
>>
File: mig.jpg (17 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
mig.jpg
17 KB, 300x225
>>69614041
i can see it some uber nerd sitting there. with the txt file open. pausing and playing the scene. typing all euphoric. IAM GONNA POST THIS. IAM GONNA POST THIS SO HARD WITH SOME RAMSEY FACE. IT WILL BE SO GLORIOUS.
>>
>>69615289
Pretty much.
>>
>>69614041
it's a comedy that writes itself
>>
>>69614041
Every scene with this guy is insufferable to sit through. We get it, he's a bad guy. We don't need detailed scenes of him killing everyone on the show to convey that.

After he kills his dad, he asks for his half brother and step mom. The scene should have ended here. We get it, he's going to kill them. It actually works better without a heavy handed scene of him letting the dogs kill them. It's already in our head that he's going to kill them terribly, let the audience just sit with that. Our imaginations are worse than whatever they're willing to show on HBO.

Then in the last episode we're reintroduced to a character that we haven't seen in like two seasons just to have them killed in a 5 minute scene by this manlet. HEY GUYS IN CASE YOU FORGOT HE'S A BAD GUY. ARE WE BEING CLEAR WITH THIS?
>>
Reminds me of Kai Leng from Mass Effect 3 and his email.
>>
>>69614041
>COME AND SEE.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69615622
maybe the fat fuck just gets off to writing this kind of trash
>>
>>69615622
>We don't need detailed scenes of him killing everyone on the show to convey that.
But then we'l have retards going
>Fat Walda still lives!
>Hop on the Walda train!
>Fatfu lives!
>>
>>69616022
THIS

honestly I'm cheering for Ramsy
>>
>Calling Fatleesi by her name, Fatleesi, is problematic
>Everyone and their mother calls THICK Walda "Fat Walda"
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>69614041
Notice how this clearly issn't written by Ramsay. It dose not sound like him. He also only had the head of the wolf, not the skin.

and

Why would he send the letter by man and not raven? He got plenty of ravens.

Clearly, Stannis is behind this. He dosen't not have raves, so he sent a man instead.

Stannis fucking lives!
>>
>>69615985
I've never read the books, but I'm assuming since the show is past them at this point that this season is essentially fan-fic tier. I guess that's why I'm feeling this season is the weakest so far. These two showrunners can't write for shit unless they have a book backing them up.
>>
>>69615622
Actually thought it was funny AF that Ramsey was so based that he sent Snow a nice little letter telling him how we was going to fuck his shit up.

It's one thing to be like, ohh that crazy guy is up to something, and another to just spell that shit out and put it plainly.

>I am going to fuck your shit up, and there is not much you can do about it.

The directness is refreshing.
>>
>an army of 5000 controls the north

Uhh ok
>>
>>69616179
If the Stannis death turned out to be a ruse set up by both Brienne and Stannis to spur Jon to take Winterfell then I may greatly respect the show and it's writing again
>>
>>69616315
is it really 5k? it seemed like a shitload more when stannis got blown the fuck out but gots been really bad about scale
>>
>>69615289
Isn't that what we love about this board, though?
>>
>>69616230
The letter is adapted from a very similar plot line where they save Sansa.

The letter is more or less the same IIRC.
>>
>>69616315
Ramsey may have an army of 5000 but it's quite clear that he doesn't control the whole North. He still needs other houses to pledge loyalty to him. If they are following the books in regard to society then the North is huge with some very powerful houses that control vast amounts of territory as well as tribes the also have substantial power,

It's also important to remember to not care about maths in the show because "20 good men" can solve any problem.
>>
>>69614041
This, out of all things GoT pisses me off the most
They actually had a convincing perfectly acted psychopath ruler in Joffrey, who's development and entitlement to do anything he wanted felt organic and justified. The potential for growth to his story as he grew older was fantastic.
He's killed off way too early because "le anyone can die, it's so realistic!" meme
Then after the fact it's decided we need a main evil psycho man for everyone to hate after all
So they run with this absolute mustache twirling memer buffoonery that comes off as a literal parody
>>
>>69614041
So, what the hell is Jon going to do? Fight the snow people with ice people? Is he going to reuinite the houses still loyal to the starks? Or is he, giantsbane, Brian and a wolf going to kill everyone on winterfell?
>>
>Implying we're not gonna miss this guy when Jon inevitably offs him

Let's face it, he provides some much needed entertainment in this show.
>>
>>69617105
House Umber is loyal to the Starks. Its all a work.
>>
>>69617105
the big guy is going after brienne
>>
>>69615622
he's the worst character by far, all his scenes bore me to death

i'd rather watch that faggot sam
>>
>>69615622
jesus christ dude just stop watching the show if your fat fuck ass is this triggered
>>
>>69617459
Torumund looked at Brieanne like "Thats a big bitch"
Brieanne looked at Tormund like "Wtf are wildlings doing at the wall."
>>
literally what I tell every German on youtube
>>
>>69616471
Don't we love our autists?
>>
but isnt it obvious that sansa wrote that?

from the littlefinger school of manipulation
>>
File: 1452728375324.png (16 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
1452728375324.png
16 KB, 691x597
>>69614041
>YOU WILL WATCH AS MY SOLDIERS TAKE TURNS RAPING YOUR SISTER.
>>
Stay in your general cancer.
>>
>>69617777
Nice digits but no. She didn't know about the rickon
>>
>>69617701

You just know Tormund spent that night fapping to the thought of Brianne. This is a dude who previously fucked female bears.
>>
>Give me my bride or I will send soldiers to rape my bride
???
>>
>>69617863
So in this case shes the bear and Hes the maiden fare? Sounds about right.
>>
>>69617780
>YOU WILL WATCH AS MEN HAVE SEX WITH MY BRIDE
>>
>>69614041
>no mention of his Reek
I would say that gives it away it wasnt Ramsay who wrote it, but jew&jew hate continuity so much I dont even care
>>
>>69615622
Actually, I thought he would kill the fat wife and let the child survive.
at the very least kill the child swiftly.

But that motehrfucker fed them to the dogs, that shit made me hate him even more.

He fed an infant baby to the dogs, alive.
>>
>>69617971
His own half brother even.
He could have moulded him into an ebin psychopath and they could have done cool stuff as bros.
>>
>>69616471
>we
Piss off, cancer
>>
>>69618063
Him becoming a kinslayer is a huge fucking deal. Kinslaying is something the gods do not forgive and every Kinslayer in the show has met his end except for Tyrion (because he isnt really a Lannister)
>>
>>69616179
they made stannis lose everything, the show didn't just kill him they made sure that he had nothing to come back to even if he was revived.

stannis is dead but this message will still be fake, i think its the karstarks trying to get boltons killed and then karstarks will kill everyone else and become warden of the north. or at least thats their intended plan
>>
>>69617180
fuck off that boring cunt is a one trick pony, we get it he is the bad guy and he kills everyone who doesn't pronounce him king of the world. just kill him off so we can have some full scale wars of the north going up against everyone else or just the white walkers
>>
>>69617105
he also has his grand uncle the riverlands bowmen out there somewhere. he will rejoin jon and take back winterfell then the riverlands then then they will have 3 powerful families united.
>>
>>69618505
Its the Umbers
>>
>>69618657
why would the umbers lie like that? they could have just sent a clear message saying they are allies
>>
>>69618694
Because the Umbers are loyal as fuck to the Stark. Thats why bigjon didnt kneel or swear a vow to Ramsey. The wolves head isnt the right size. Its all just a reversal of the red wedding scenario.
>>
File: cheering flayed man.png (115 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
cheering flayed man.png
115 KB, 472x624
>>69617971
>>69615622
>>
>>69618768
so umbers are gonna come out of no where and be surprise jon your little brother is safe? i dont see it happening, its too far fetched
>>
>>69616230
Which says an awful lot, because the books are terrible. If you can't write better than GRRM, it's the end for you. There is no redemption.
>>
>>69618768
look at this sweet summer child. keep dreaming, they already offed osha. reek-on is next.
>>
>>69618175
He came out of the womb of a fucking Lannister woman. Tywin married his cousin bro.

Even if he's a secret Targ or whatever retarded theory he's still a Lannister.
>>
>>69615622
>After he kills his dad, he asks for his half brother and step mom. The scene should have ended here. We get it, he's going to kill them. It actually works better without a heavy handed scene of him letting the dogs kill them. It's already in our head that he's going to kill them terribly, let the audience just sit with that. Our imaginations are worse than whatever they're willing to show on HBO.
you are vastly overestimating the mental engagement of the average GOT fan. brienne just said I EXECUTED HIM LOL and people are still holding out for Stanlet
>>
>>69617934
Kek
>>
>>69618991
Gods dont give a shit about uncles or cousins. Father Mother Son Brother sister daughter
>>
>>69619169
Yes they do m8, kin is kin.
>>
File: A6OH1Qr2.jpg (42 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
A6OH1Qr2.jpg
42 KB, 431x431
Why is he so based, bros?

Literally who will be able to stop him?
>>
IS he gonna turn Rickon into REEKON?
>>
>>69614041
>no mention of wanting his Reek back

FUCK THIS HACK SHOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69615985
GRRM never describes all the shit Ramsay does, we're only vaguely told after the fact by Theon, who's the point of view character.

Also show Ramsay is nothing like book Ramsay, the only thing they have in common is the name. Show Ramsay is a shitty Mary Sue.
>>
>>69617934
yeah, this was kinda weird.
>>
>>69616609
>The letter is adapted from a very similar plot line where they save Sansa.

No it fucking isn't, Sansa has literally nothing to do with the Bolton plot in the books, dumbfuck.
>>
Ramsay is the worst character in the show because he keeps killing characters that are much more interesting that he is.
>>
>>69616230
Last season was fanfic tier as well.
>>
>>69614041
MOMS
>>
>>69614041
is this the version of the Pink Letter?

It's totally butchered. They didn't mention Stannis and Jon is supposed to have gotten it BEFORE he was stabbed!
>>
>>69619279
It's like Hack&Hack forgot that the entire Winterfell/Ramsay storyline is supposed to be about Theon.
>>
>>69619415
Fucking this. All Ramsay is is edge and shock value with zero substance.
>>
>Your false king is dead, bastard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.
>Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, bastard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

>I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

>I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.

>Ramsay Bolton, Trueborn Lord of Winterfell.

The actual pink letter > this fanfic faggotry.
>>
>>69617934
Are those men black?
>>
>>69619194
Everyone is related to the Rhoyner, the Andals and the first men. Therefore everyone who kills anyone is a kinslayer
>>
File: 1462210031493.jpg (277 KB, 1024x1655) Image search: [Google]
1462210031493.jpg
277 KB, 1024x1655
>>69614041
Am I the only one who thought Khal Maro was a pretty reasonable guy and thought it was kind of shitty that he ended up getting burned. Like, he only was going to do what he did after he'd gotten fed up with Dany and her bullshit. I feel like anybody would've done the same.
>>
>>69620558

I was honestly hoping that he would take Dany as his third wife
>>
>>69615289
OP here. This is 100% accurate.
>>
>>69620558

I was honestly hoping that he would take Dany as his third wife, and their child would be The Stallion Who Mounts The World

I liked the guy, wish he and the bloodriders would have stuck around for another season
>>
File: Fz7qwBK.gif (1 MB, 690x720) Image search: [Google]
Fz7qwBK.gif
1 MB, 690x720
>>69619199
>Literally who will be able to stop him?
>>
>>69620558
He was pretty honorable as far as Dothraki culture goes. Upholding their traditions properly. But he's still a part of a fucked up culture that rapes and pillages. So I don't feel too bad for him. Perhaps if he was born in a different environment, then he would have been a cool guy. But as it is, he's still a savage.
>>
>>69620558
Agreed

He offered her safety and trust and she betrayed him
>>
>>69614041
Ramsay writes the angriest letters. That guy really has a flair for the dramatic. At least this one didn't come with a body part enclosed.
>>
>>69619579
mance rayder lives in the book ?
>>
>>69621074
They use magic to make the king of bones look like Mance then burn him instead
>>
>>69615956
its a typo, he meant "cum and see"
hope this clears things up
>>
>>69614041
He's gonna get cucked
>>
>>69620995
>tfw Theon is still a whimpering bitch
>>
>>69616315
it's 5000 GOOD men you dolt
>>
>>69615622

This is such a reddit tier comment. You should be shot dead.
>>
>>69620558

Yeah, at least near then end they gave him a long evil monologue about letting horses rape her so that they could tip the moral scale far enough in Daenerys's favor.
>>
>>69621387
I'm just amazed he survived all of that, much less made it home to the Iron Islands.
>>
File: 1461444995973.png (526 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1461444995973.png
526 KB, 800x587
FUCK THIS SHIT SHOW
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.