[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time this greedy fuck even made a deal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kevin.jpg (21 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
21 KB, 530x298
When was the last time this greedy fuck even made a deal?
>>
he's going to be PM of Canada in 2019
>>
Literally everyday with Satan
>>
He's not there to make deals. He just acts as the narrator and tries to start shark fights
>>
>>69612220
>capitalism is evil
*tips*
>>
the most recent episode
>>
>>69612470
More because he's blatantly evil.
>>
>>69611957
Oh man, can you imagine a Trump presidency working with a Leary cabinet?!

MAKE NORTH AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>69612470
>calling one tycoon evil means you are against capitalism
>>>/fallacy/
>>
>tfw no qt entrepreneur lacrosse player gf
>>
>>69612809
She was 15.........
>>
File: 1462523375008.jpg (161 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
1462523375008.jpg
161 KB, 456x469
Please become a pasta thread...
>>
I miss sharkposting
>>
>>69613425
Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make thr right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.
>>
>>69613425
>i want pasta thread
>should i make/find some to post by myself?
>no ill beg someone else for free pasta

how can you support trump with that attitude jesus christ you are fucking dumb
>>
>>69611353

He's HALF LEBANESE.

SECRET MUSLIM
>>
le royalties faec
>>
>>69613742
all the other sharks talk about the value they could bring to a company but fucking Kevin just wants to sit back and get a royalty check in the mail
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.