[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: warrior.png (104 KB, 465x351) Image search: [Google]
warrior.png
104 KB, 465x351
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
The potion seller. He should have just sold the potions and be done with it.

I'm a libertarian at heart, I let people do as they will.
>>
>>69604109
This interaction was probably the most realistic "rude asshole" one I've ever seen
>>
The potion seller.
>>
If his potions are so powerful only dragons could take them, who is he selling them to?
>>
Potion seller. He had nothing to lose by selling his potions to the knight.
>>
>>69604109
The traveler. He specifically demanded the potion seller's STRONGEST potions, even after he was told that those were too strong for him. If he'd just settled for something a little weaker, I'm confident that the potion seller would've played ball. The traveler was being ignorant and not listening to the expert who was trying to help him.

>>69604346
Are you fucking stupid? The traveler says "I WANT ONLY YOUR STRONGEST POTIONS," which the potion seller says can kill a dragon. He probably had plenty of weaker shit lying around.
>>
I want the Knightfags to leave.
>>
>>69604563
He was going into BATTLE which requires the STRONGEST potions, weak ones would've done nothing for him. Fucking potion seller apologist
>>
>>69604563

What the fuck does the potion seller care? I imagine his strongest potions are also his most expensive and most difficult to sell, so after someone explicitly asks for them and the potion seller has warned them of the risks, why not just sell it to them when they still want the potions?

The potion seller was a cunt.
>>
>>69604563
>He probably had plenty of weaker shit lying around.
He said "my potions are too strong for you" and suggested that the knight from a different potion seller. This implies that the potion seller is only carrying the strongest potions.
>>
>>69604672
He might get sued or arrested.

A pharmacist doesn't give his drugs to anyone that asks for them, for example.
>>
The potion seller did admit that he would respect knights if they could do what his potions can't.
>>
>>69604241
But the knight was clearly of the weakest of beings, he clearly handle his potions
>>
>>69604346
Not even dragons could take them you idiot
>>
File: 1438302139455.jpg (416 KB, 750x1071) Image search: [Google]
1438302139455.jpg
416 KB, 750x1071
>>
>>69604672
It's called having an ethics code
>>
Why does the knight keep cracking up when talking to the potion seller?
>>
>>69604241
christ you're an unbearable faggot
>>
It was the knight's fault for being a weak ass pussy bitch. Where the fuck was his party?
>>
>>69605124
have you seen the potion seller? he looks ridiculous
>>
File: 1456606285001.png (325 KB, 856x1156) Image search: [Google]
1456606285001.png
325 KB, 856x1156
>>
File: suZxLz4.gif (662 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
suZxLz4.gif
662 KB, 360x270
>>
The knight was still willing to buy the potion even after all the warnings. He was obviously desperate but the potion seller is a prideful fuck.
>>
>>69605124
it's safe to say that the troublesome merchant had some charms/runes/wards of laughter and mischief scattered around the shop
>>
Now, wait a minute.
The potion seller claims his potions would kill a man, let alone a dragon.
However, at the end of their exchange, the potion seller states he doesn't respect knights because his potions can do anything they can.
Saying this implies the potion seller has used his potions before, yet he said they would kill even a dragon.
What sort of being is the potion seller? Is he a malicious god that dabbles in the affairs of mortals, draining them of any hope, as he did with the knight? Perhaps a demon disguised as a human?
>>
>>69604109
what the fuck is this trinklitter
>>
Fucking knightfags can't bear the fact that they get BTFO by potions and still they want the strongest shit the potion seller have to sell, but no, this is a man with ethics, he won't sell his quality merchandise to some dumb fucker to kill himself with it.
Knightfags, will they ever learn?
>>
>>69605287
Are all travelerfags this retarded? He wouldn't budge on asking for the strongest potions, so he clearly wasn't desperate -- in fact, HE was the one being prideful, since he was so eager to drink potions that would kill him because they're "hurrdurr da STRAWNGEST poshun!!"
>>
>>69606145
A potion seller shouldn't be able to deny the requests of a knight. It doesn't seem right.
>>
potion seller should've sold this nigga a hat to cover up that 5/5 fivehead

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
>>69606209
A vendor can absolutely refuse service to some traveler who has no idea what he's talking about
>>
Knight just want to kill hemself knowing that potions can do anything that they do.
Potion seller could sell hem, but he honorably declined and send this poor man back to his quest, here he will find the real power is in him all along
Or die.
Anyways, knightfags, useless as always.
>>
Is this a shitty v meme?
>>
>>69606425
POTION SELLER'S NOT DEAD 2
>>
>>69606626
i wouldn't know; i dont go there
>>
>>69606626
It's a tumblr meme.
>>
>>69608390
You're a fucking retard. It's an old youtube video that was uploaded years ago
>>
>>69606626
I don't see any obnoxious meme comments so I don't think it is. More like a 9gag or reddit meme or something.
>>
>>69604402
he could've lost his reputation, numbnuts
he'd be known as the guy who sells potions that killed a guy
he'd go out of business for sure
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.