[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are people loving to hate on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bvsquad2.jpg (221 KB, 972x723) Image search: [Google]
bvsquad2.jpg
221 KB, 972x723
why are people loving to hate on this?
>>
Because it's pretentious and shills were annoying, so it feels good to see it crash and burn
>>
>>67784013
Because they wanted it to fail miserably. And in today's day of age, there's no such thing as a middle ground anymore. You either love something or hate something. In this case, for whatever reason, be it Zack Snyder, Ben Affleck, DC, WB, Man of Steel, or something else, if someone didn't think it was going to be good, they were going to watch it and hate it with a passion. That's why you have so many retarded complaints about these movies, shouted louder than the actual complaints. Barely anyone is talking about how shitty it was to kill Superman so soon, they're instead talking about how they didn't like that it didn't have an end credits teaser.
>>
Are you going to spam threads about this movie all year and pretend its quote unquote "divisive" like your iqlet friends did with man of steel?
>>
File: jesse_eisenberg_72582.jpg (69 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
jesse_eisenberg_72582.jpg
69 KB, 600x300
Most normies I talked to are disappointed because they wanted to see a badass fight between Batman and Superman, and are disappointed with the movie as a whole.

Most people on tv love to hate on it because before it came out the board was absolutely flooded with DCucks/viral marketers/shitposters hailing it as the "death of marvel/the dawn of capekino". And after it was released quickly changed their tone to "Audiences/critics are j-just wrong. This movie is good and n-no one else gets it!"
>>
>>67784013
LIterally 2deep4them
>>
>>67784013
Because people tend to get angry when they have over two hours of their life wasted by some retard.
>>
>>67784013
it literally makes the same mistakes as Man of Steel did, and then some, which is why a lot more people are tolerating it less
>>
>>67784013
Because the fans of Man of Steel on this board have been absolutely insufferable for 3 solid years.
>>
Bruce's, Alfred's and Diana's parts were pretty good.
Clark's, Lois' and Lex's parts were goddamn awful.
Movie had great visuals but nonsensical plot full of holes, also everything seemed to lead to a scene in particular instead of flowing organically, for example Lois travels to gotham to just to throw the spear into the water just to have to swim to get it just so she can be saved by Clark.
I give it a C-, that's the best I can do.
>>
File: 1434437179621.jpg (48 KB, 640x573) Image search: [Google]
1434437179621.jpg
48 KB, 640x573
>Kansas good boy suddenly calling his mother by her first name

Way to ruin a character imo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.