[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DCEU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Do you like how Warner is doing his films? Or do you prefer the quips of Disney?
In my opinion, I like how they are doing the films, BUT, I think they need to calm down and not pushing their movies so quickly.

Zack is a good director, maybe not the best one, but he really has his own style, and I like it.

What to say about Batman v Superman's script? The script was, mmmhhh "regular", Not the best script ever made or the worst, But if I could decide if it was bad or good, I'll say it was bad, seriously.

We need to see how will be Suicide Squad and compare if is just Zack fault or Warner fault.

So, What do you think?
>>
File: 1462758941052.jpg (760 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
1462758941052.jpg
760 KB, 1650x1275
DC make kino

end of story
>>
I'm fully on board with what WB are doing with their universe. I don't want years of teasing some big bad and then be like 'what now?' After that movie is done. You don't need a bunch of solo movies to build into the JL and I'm glad they aren't following that route. DC have such a huge range of great storylines they can adapt and so it doesn't need the slow pace Marvel used.
>>
>>69328924
Yeah, the whole Thanos thing is a total joke.
>>
Kino...... sure.

Good luck at making a profit!
>>
>>69329068
>>69328924
Why should I care about Darkseid?
>>
>>69329090
Art = popularity

Nigga, you've gone full pleb.

>>69328924
I agree.

Does anyone else feel like these movies are just better standalone films than Marvel? Like I can watch Man of Steel or BvS and not give a shit about how it ties into some big universe. Even though the pieces are there I never get distracted or preoccupied with them. I'm always able to enjoy the movie for what it is rather than as its place in some larger thing.

Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>69328700
if anyone should be playing it safe it had to be them
they're playing catch up to Marvel so they had to make theirs as accessible as possible, regardless of how iconic Batman and Superman are/were and actually taking their time in making the movies ''deep'' and so much more than cgi explosions

but nah, they're screwed
>>
>>69329090
>can't like a movie unless the majority does
>>
I don't like how Warner is handling the films and I wish DC had an actual say in the production of these movies
>>
>>69329179
>Anyone else feel this way?

Yeah pretty much. I bet most of the general audience who watched BvS didn't quite realise it was a sequel to MoS or didn't remember what happened in it given it was 3 years ago. You didn't really even need to watch it to an extent because they covered the important part from Bruce's perspective anyways
>>
>>69328700
Looks like like Bats is giving Supes an epic blowjob in that poster.
>>
>>69332369
He's not?
>>
>>69332287
>>69329179
Keep in mind DCEU only has 2 films so far. Same could be said about Iron Man 1 and 2.
>>
>it's yet another DCuck damage control thread whining about "muh quips" episode
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.