[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What does /tv/ think about this show?
>>
>>69327355
THE ANIMALS

THE ANIMALS

TRAP TRAP TRAP TILL THE CAGE IS FULL

THE CAGE IS FULL
>>
Anything made by kenji johan or whatever her name is starts out strong then craps out fast.

Also I feel like she goes out of her way to insert her own personal fetishes into her shows. Some of the scenes towards the end of Weeds made me feel awkward
>>
File: puta.gif (937 KB, 245x275) Image search: [Google]
puta.gif
937 KB, 245x275
I like tbqhfm but the black cast pisses me off
>>
>>69327355
Would be tolerable if it were not for the transgender propaganda.
>>
>>69327355
Season 1 was okay but it got so shit.
>>
It was nice surprise to see the pie fucker
>>
Season 1 and 2 were pretty ok

Season 3 was just bad television
>>
Thought the first season was great, and I thought the first episode or two of season 2 was great too and then piper got sent back to the first prison and it just became a bunch of stupid cunts sitting around talking. Quit watching halfway through episode 6.
>>
Season 1 was really great and unique
Season 2 was still pretty unique but lacked a bit in certain elements, specifically dialogue and raising stakes
Season 3 was just boring honestly. And I hate everyone now with few precious exceptions

I'll probably check out season 4 because fuck it why not
>>
If I wanted to watch blesbians I'm pretty sure I could find it on youjizz.
>>
Season 1 was great
Season 2 was alright, not as good as 1 but still good.
Season 3 was absolute trash.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.