[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's my chart of the best /tv/ dramas. In deciding what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: greattvdramas.png (461 KB, 1100x1482) Image search: [Google]
greattvdramas.png
461 KB, 1100x1482
There's my chart of the best /tv/ dramas. In deciding what shows to put on here, I used an objective criteria of high artistic quality and historical importance. Of course a little bit of arbitrariness was necessary, but nobody's perfect. The purpose of this chart is to help you on your exploration of the wonderful world of television and I hope it serves you well.

Note: I decided not to include shows currently running because I don't want to shoot my load too early on shows that might turn out to be only hype.
>>
Is TV drama really worth getting into? I don't usually watch TV outside of comedies.
>>
File: 1462393340897.jpg (22 KB, 551x480) Image search: [Google]
1462393340897.jpg
22 KB, 551x480
>>69322550
>NYPD BLUE

Mein nigger
>>
File: 1458002213522.png (159 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
1458002213522.png
159 KB, 700x674
>star trek

good list
>>
>>69322623

Of course they are. The stories can be very complex, and the large amount of time allows you to see a character grow over years. I'd recommend for you to do a little bit of research on these shows and to check out which ones you find interesting.
>>
>>69322550
>Rome and Deadwood below Mad Meme
>>
>>69322550

Pretty good list. I don't really agree with mad men but I understand it
>>
Star Trek is too hit or miss to be a GOAT.
>>
You can chuck LOST
>>
I agree with The Twilight Zone, but only the originals. Fuck the later incarnations of it.
>>
>>69323001
Personally I would agree with this.

there are couple of other shows on this list that fluctuate in quality but Lost is the only one that truly shits the bed and becomes torturous rubbish.
>>
>>69322550
>Mad Men at the top
Kill yourself.
>>
>>69323001
Lost isnt amazingly written or directed, but its amazing with the ride. Finding out the clues, the mysteries, the spooky others, etc. Its a thrilling ride.
>>
>>69322764
>>69323125
kys

Mad Men is amazing, those who trash it are idiots or dont get it.
>>
>>69322550
Replace Star Trek with Babylon 5
>>
>>69323322
>kys
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.