[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode I: Darth Maul gets cut in half Episode II: Jango Fett
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Episode I: Darth Maul gets cut in half
Episode II: Jango Fett gets his head cut off
Episode III: Anakin gets cut in half
Episode IV: Guy in bar gets his arm cut off
Episode V: Luke gets his hand cut off
Episode VI: Vader gets his hand cut off

Episode VII: No Dismemberment of any kind

Why is this allowed
>>
Episode VII: niggs spine is cut in half.

Will Finn be paraplegic in ep VIII?
>>
>he didn't see 1/2 of Finn's dick fly off into the snow
Thank G-d he still has 8 inches left.
>>
>>69309847

He's fine, wasn't even in a Bacta tank at the end or on life support.
>>
>>69309402
let us hope kylo's shoulder injury makes his right arm totally useless so it can be a dismemberment of some kind that we only understand in ep viii but it happened in ep vii nevertheless
>>
Unkar Plutt gets his arm torn out by Chewie in Maz's Castle, but it was cut from the movie. The scene is still in the book.
>>
>>69310090

What.
>>
>>69309402
>Episode VII: No Dismemberment of any kind
Chewbacca ripped someone's arms at the cantina but it never made it into the final cut.
>>
>Disney
>>
u also forget episode 3 that Count dooku gets decapitated by anakin, and mace windu gets his arm cut off.

also, episode 7 had literally no droids entering battle. i believe every episode had this as well.
>>
>>69310131
the book isnt canon. the book has finn as a white stormtrooper doesnt it?
>>
>>69310160
unkar plutt is not a main character. the dismembered people in OPs post are all vital characters that appear in the movie posters.
>>
>>69312304
>the dismembered people in OPs post are all vital characters that appear in the movie posters.
>Episode IV: Guy in bar gets his arm cut off
>>
>>69312355
oh wow 1 fucking guy. lol. youre so retarded. we see lukes caretaker's skeleton in episode 4 when he returns to his house at the beginning. is that enough gore for you of a main character? lukes caretakers dont appear on a poster but more important than fucken unkar the fish
>>
>>69310131
The fuck is Unkarr doing on Mazs planet?
>>
File: duh.jpg (81 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
duh.jpg
81 KB, 630x630
>>69309402
right here Op

TFA is a terrible piece of shit but at least Disney tried on this one.
>>
File: C-3po_loses_an_arm.png (3 MB, 1920x956) Image search: [Google]
C-3po_loses_an_arm.png
3 MB, 1920x956
>>69312851
But he doesn't lose it in TFA, he loses it in the c3po comic
>>
>>69312738
Going after Rey. She tells him to leave her alone but he tells her to be quiet if she doesn't want to become an "entertainment" within a room full of aliens.
>>
>>69309402
It was a while since I saw it, but didn't Kylo lose his hand? Or did Reyan only damage his lightsaber?
>>
>>69313348

>c3po comic

Holy shit, nerds will read any old shite.
>>
>>69314150
Well, it's star wars.

They could probably release a noir story in which R2-D2 needs to find C-3PO's missing arm in the Corruscant underworld, with constant conversations and inner monologues that are all variations on "Beep boop", and still sell enough to be considered successful by book standards.
>>
>>69309402
Joke's on you.
While the movie featured no dismemberment of any kind, it actually had mor BLOOD in it than any of the prequels and TESB and ROTJ combined.
Firstly the bloody handprint Finn's stormtrooper buddy leaves on his helmet and secondly the blood dripping from Kylo's wound.
While Anakin burning to a crisp in Ep. III was definitely more gruesome, the movie featured no blood whatsoever. There's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it shot of Padme getting gashed by the Arena creature in Ep. II but on the whole it's a rather unbloody affair. And while Luke gets beaten up pretty badly by both the Wampa and later Darth Vader in TESB, what we actually see are mostly bruises rather than bloody injuries.
>>
>>69313964
Nah, he got a fierce gash across his face but he didn't lose any limbs.
>>
File: 1362511646173.png (887 KB, 880x1167) Image search: [Google]
1362511646173.png
887 KB, 880x1167
>>69315156
I'd prefer that over a Han Solo, Boba Fett, or Yoda prequel.
>>
>>69310090
yes, let us hope
>>
File: 1462600111525.png (199 KB, 298x342) Image search: [Google]
1462600111525.png
199 KB, 298x342
>>69315661
>mfw ep 7 was pg-13 because JJ wanted a stormtrooper to wipe his bloody hand on finn
Blaster shots cauterize wounds
>>
>>69312304
We dont know how badly kylo got fucked up he took a bowcaster to the gut and a lightsaber across the face.
>>
>>69317153
This.
Even freaking Clone Apart knew that.
>>
>>69317153
>>69317306
The blood's never shown to come from a blaster wound though. We just see that the trooper's gauntlet got torn up by... something.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.