[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 4
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.

Do you think you can make the right call to survive?
>>
>>69307597
The terminator and the predator
>>
>>69307597
T-1000 to tank
Predator to rek shit

No other answer is acceptable tbqh senpai
>>
Grievous. He could easily solo everyone else. I don't even need a second pick.
>>
>>69307597

The aliens can reproduce without a queen.
>>
Nuada has 2 immortal soldiers
T-1000 is T-1000
They're the best when it comes to offense.

However, if we're talking strictly survival I would have to go with General Grievous, just because he exists a long ass time ago and therefore must have a time machine that he'll let you use to go back to the Star Wars era.
>>
>>69307597
Darth Maul used to feature on this one but he was too obvious a choice.
>>
>>69307682
Predator would kill Grievous quickly.
>>
>>69307899
Predator couldn't even handle one spec ops dude slathered in mud with a bow.

How the fuck is he going to handle Grievous, who fights space wizards with weapons that go right through all conventional armor?
>>
Can the predator's plasma caster or Grievous's lightsabers kill the t-1000? If not then t-1000 and Nuada are the correct choice, since the robots are completely indestructible.
>>
>>69307597
I'd take 8 Xenomorphs, sems enough.
>>
slasher duo

>hitch yourself up in a house with some rocks. hose pipes, sprinklers, tree roots lying around and watch every person who tries to come and kill you trip over and be shanked by the murder duo

and cos you can have an extra one might as well go with predator although you don't need him.
>>
>>69307985
I think the light sabers can decimate the t-1000 but the predators plasma caster is not as devastating, minutely. It can hardly even pierce a tree.
>>
>>69307985
T-1000 goes down to lightsaber, plasma cannon and alien acid.
>>
>>69307952
Predator's pride was his downfall. He would have killed Dutch easily if efficiency was his priority.

If his sole purpose is to protect you, then we can reasonably assume he'd be efficient in everything he did.

Grievous wouldn't even see him coming.
>>
>>69308138
So ya 8 Xenomorphs.
>>
>>69307597
is jason the undead or alive?
if yes then i choose them as protectors, literally no one can beat jason
>>
Wont matter who i pick they would get overwhelmed.
>>
>>69308220
It's not their job to beat Jason it's their job to kill you and a slow lumbering undead retard won't be very stellar at protecting you.
>>
>>69308232
Grievous fights multiple guys well, and 4 aliens pretty much can kill at least one guy each even if it's dying on them.
>>
>>69308284
stop posting
>>
>>69307632
only acceptable answer
>>
>>69307597
probably nuada/grievance
>>
>>69307831
t-1000 could scrape up maul
>>
>>69308314
Make me fag
>>
>>69308373
see you soon
>>
>>69308284
>has horror movie cliches at hand

they would always be there just before the others kill you.

not like jason is gonna be on the fucking bus in traffic trying to get to your ass
>>
>>69308437
I got 2 protectors nigga. Your wife and your wife's black son.
>>
Everyone here is forgetting, you're not only picking who would kill and defend you the best, you're also picking which six would have the least chance to kill you. I'd say take the Winter Soldier onto your team just so he doesn't snipe you or blow you up with an RPG before anyone can do anything.
>>
>>69308932
Kill the others and defend you the best, I mean.
>>
>>69307597
I've recently watched Hellboy 2 and Nuada is a fucking beast., he could probably take on the 4 aliens by himself.

Nuada or the Predator and and the T-1000, probably. The T-1000 shouldn't even be there to begin with, too op.
>>
>>69307597
Nuada and T-1000
>>
>>69309027

>too op

Yea against human tech. A light saber would just vaporize him until nothing was left
>>
T-1000 and Predator

Is there even a debate?
>>
>>69309110
Predator neutralizes Greivous with a shot to his retardedly exposed heart.

>it's shitty movie grievous
>not terrifying cartoon grievous
>>
Lizard and Nuada.

Lizard neutralizes Grievous and Predator, using them to take down the Xenomorphs. The Golden Soldiers take out the T-1000 and Nuada kills Winter Solider, Michael Meyers, and Jason Voorhees by himself.
>>
>>69309110
You'd have to not meet any humans and keep both protectors in line of view if your didn't have T-1000 on your side.
>>
>>69309110
>Disguise as Palpatine/Dooku
>Hide on the floor of his escape pod
>he would just reassemble if dismembered
>immune to force mind tricks
(Does Griev even have force powers?)

The only way they could 'kill' the t-1000 was for it to be dropped in molten steel and diluted along with the other metal.

Lightsaber would be effective, yes but it wouldn't outright get rid of the t-1000
>>
>>69309234
Reminder that t-1000 can take control of a machine with just a drop of his liquid metal.
>>
>>69309113
Well an alien did kill a predator in AvP and T-1000 liquid metal gets fucked up by acid so you'd have problems faam.
>>
>>69309413
Yeah Aliens are pretty much the best killer. Alive deadly, dead deadly. and 4 of them. I think the aliens with t-1000 pretty much counters everything. just because the golden army robots counter the aliens, t-1000 could at least take them on.

I think Aliens can pretty much bum rush any target good enough.
>>
>>69309403

fuck outta here with that Genisys shit, this is the Robert Patrick T-1000 who demonstrated no such ability.
>>
>Slasher Duo
>Supported by cliche horror tropes

This sounds deceptively promising. Does this include their enemies making bad decisions also?

I need a list of their powers
>>
>>69309568
Genisys counts man, sorry.
>>
>>69309588
>T-1000 locks himself in a freezer
>Alien has a nasty fall down some stairs
>Predator falls on a pair of scissors
How can anyone compete?
>>
>>69309588
Say you're about the get shanked whilst you sleep, your enemies would probably slowly creep around your bed, look down at you and raise their weapon about their heads, and just as they about to kill ya mikey and jase can be seen shanking him in the back. your enemies eyes will go large and shocked and blood will run from their mouth. then the next scene will be the winter soldier doing cool ass jumps up to your window but jasey boy will already be at the bottom hiding in the bushes and stab him in the ankle as he's climbing and he'll fall on a spiked ornament

literally impossible to lose with these on your side. they need to make it so it is like 50-100 mike/jasons with no tropes to help them
>>
>>69309832
>Winter Soldier and Nuada sneak off to fornicate
>Lizard decides to lay naked in the sun alone
>>
>>69309997
Kek
>>
>>69309997
Grievous decides to so a tactical retreat from the mikey and as he's laughing and snivelling to himself Jase is standing quietly behind him with his machete ready to strike
>>
If you are a nerdy virgin, then Jason or Myers would be a death sentence to you because horror cliche. And lets be honest, this is 4chan so most of you guys fall into that category.
>>
>>69307597

Grievous and the Aliens, any other answe is wrong.
>>
>>69310860
>grievous and aliens standing guard
>suddenly notice jason is standing behind you
>try to run over to your protectors
>loose floor board swings up and hits you in the head with a nail
>you fall out a window into a conveniently placed wood chipper

you can't beat horror cliches senpai
>>
>>69307597
Jason and Micheal are the best answers. Invincible and have the ability to teleport behind the others. Only the liquid faggot would be an issue, and we already know how to beat him.
>>
>>69311093
Horror team would definitely be able to set up some sort of slaughterhouse themed way of freezing t-1000
>>
fuck, this was a good thread.
>>
>>69311178
>Jason becomes a terminator hybrid
>Micheal gets the Winter Soldier's bionic arm
The only force able to defeat them at this point would be live action Popeye, assuming his spinach can still give him toon abilities.
>>
alright guys list some fun ways that you think the slasher duo would take out the other competitors

>Grievous starts out extremely confident but he is slowly and methodically hacked away at a tiny amount at a time from unexpected directions, starts to panic and is eventually finished off with a stab to the heart
>t-1000 locked in a meat freezer
>predator can't sense their body heat because they're already dead, uses all his weapons on them and scores direct hits but it doesn't work. eventually self destructs in panic
>aliens would pretty much just be a long drown out melee battle
>Winter Soldier ends up getting killed by flipping or jumping into some spike or other environmental hazard
>>
I'd take the T-1000 and the horror movie duo

The T-1000 just because he's really strong and the horror movie duo probably wouldn't be able to kill him (even if he wouldn't be able to kill them back, permanently at least)

The horror movie duo just because I'm assuming that the cliches involve people "splitting up" from their allies, Jason lurking in the shadows all the time, people doing stupid stuff, etc
>>
T-1000 and Bucky

I just want my own Bucky.

>You'll never have a Bucku
>>
>>69311667
>Which 2 do you choose as your protectors?
>>
>>69311869
the horror duo are clearly implied to be a package deal and only count as one protector, just like the four Aliens or Nuada and his backup dancers
>>
T-1000 and Prince Nuada
My protectors, save Nuada himself are LITERALLY indestructible. Good luck faggots.
>>
>>69312013
You only need to break Nuada's crown to stop the robots, and T-1000 is vulnerable to cold, heat, electromagnetism, and acid
>>
>>69307597
with grievous the others will realize they are D00MED
>>
>>69312125
grievous looked cool but in the movies and Clone Wars cartoon all he ever did was lose and run away
>>
>>69308220
undead or alive?
>yes
>>
>>69311990
I was talking about op. If we want two of the listed ones, then you made the best choice. If we chose two of the images, then just the horrors.
>>
>Lightning storm
>Power goes out
>T-1000 molds with the floor to sneak his way in to assassinate you
>Power turns back on and bad wiring in the house electricutes T-1000 frying his chips

>T-1000 gets vaporized by Predator's self destruct nuke when he fails to best the Dynamic Duo
>Jason drags T-1000 down to hell and is melted

But the most humiliating way T-1000 will fail you:
>T-1000 is making prank phone calls to the attackers instead of protecting you
>>
>>69312084
>only
Nuada is a fucking beast, literally none of the guys in that list could touch him.
>>
File: Uber-Jason .jpg (38 KB, 423x505) Image search: [Google]
Uber-Jason .jpg
38 KB, 423x505
>>69311393
>Jason becomes a terminator hybrid

happened already
>>
>>69312246
>Jason drags T-1000 down to hell and is melted

damn that's good
>>
>>69307597
I think yall are underestimating Lizard. Command all reptiles within a mile? Go to Japan, enjoy free Godzilla bodyguard.
>>
>>69312307
>happened already
My point exactly. I was more talking about a liquid Jason terminator.
>>
Grevious, Slasher Duo

The cliche horror movie trope bonus on the duo would make them OP as fuck and they'd never be fully dead. Grevious can cut through the rest with ease and deflect shit. The Aliens might be a problem though.
>>
>>69307597
T-1000 and predator

haven't seen hellboy 2 in a while though so can't remember what that guy does
>>
You're actually retarded if you don't take the Slashers
>>
>Aliens decide to go camping and suffer a series of violent yet sexy deaths
>>
File: 1397944635976.jpg (27 KB, 330x345) Image search: [Google]
1397944635976.jpg
27 KB, 330x345
>>69312587
>Aliens decide to go camping and suffer a series of violent yet sexy deaths
>>
>>69307597
Grievous and T-1000, no questions asked on my end. Grievous would be cool as shit to hang with, too, seeing as he is one of the only ones to speak English and he's got 4 fuckin arms baby, more arms to slap pussy with
>>
>>69312733
Grievous a pussy slayer ?
>>
>>69312733
you literally CANNOT beat horror movie cliches. no matter what the others do, mike and jason will always get the upper hand.
>>
>>69312964
This. Slashers are basically Batman with that OP trope power.
>>
>>69307597
Grevious (cuz lightsaber) and t1000.
>>
if you dont pick slasher duo, good luck living rest of you life in constant fear that one of those fuckers kill you in sleep ore something.
best bet?
grevious as bodyguard, and send slashers to kill rest, starting with winter soldier, so he wont snipe you.
>>
>>69307597
Slasher Duo and T-1000. I get the power of horror movie tropes (where my slasher protectors will literally always be there whenever I'm about to die, no matter how slow I walk), and the T-1000 can call police backup for me.
>>
>All these people picking grievous
He's an old wheezing cripple that died from a well placed shot to the chest. He's fucking terrible, and he doesn't even have all 4 lightsabers.
>>
>>69307597
Bucky, cause he goes with Cap and very strong and Predator. I won.
>>
I don't really understand how anything can beat a T-1000. I'll take T-1000 and Jason.
>>
funniest thread in a while
a lot better than those marlon brando stories
>>
predator + t1000. no question.

predator will kill the armed guys, the duo and the lizard.

t1000 tears alien, grevious and golden army fags to shreds.
>>
>>69314337
the duo literally has the thickest plot armor
>>
>>69308118
The Predators can regulate the power of the plasma caster to incapacitate or to completly blown someone
>>
What could a predator shoulder cannon do to the T-1000?
>>
>>69312356
Go back in time, enjoy dinosaur bumhole
>>
>>69312356
godzilla would probably destroy your entire neighbourhood by accident
>>
>>69312522
this
>>
>>69307597
Terminator and predator but I think the only reasonable answer has to have terminator in it and probably slasher duo even though they are slow fuckers
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (118 KB, 1920x808) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
118 KB, 1920x808
>all these people picking t-1000

He may be strong in a "normal" situation but all these enemies pretty much directly counter him.

Grievous can melt him with his sabers, predator has EMP and flamethrower and probably ice bombs, slashers are invincible, aliens can shoot acid which fucks up t-1000 in Genisys, Winter Soldier could probably find some tech that would work on him, and the two Golden Army soldiers are each just better in every way than t-1000

the only ones he could potentially beat one on one are lizard and winter soldier
>>
>>69307597
slasher duo + grievous

Slasher duo can deal with all the organic ones and grievous deals with he T-1000.

I don't get how can people not take the slasher duo since they are immortal.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.