[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started watching but I died laughing when I saw Frank w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (927 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
927 KB, 1334x750
Just started watching but I died laughing when I saw Frank with the Charlie doll scene.
Holy shit is always sunny in Philadelphia the greatest comedy show of all time?
https://youtu.be/GkUEhmPFpEM
>>
>>69307405
This show is insanely funny
>>
havn't watched in awhile

remind me, what's the deal with the charlie doll?
>>
>>69307405
Fucking brillant
>>
the best show on tv
>>
>>69308377
Frank thinks Charlie is dead so he dresses up a mannequin in Charlies clothes and goes insane pretending it's really him and it's talking to him. Also it's implied he's fucking it as well
>>
What ep is this again?
>>
>>69308377
Charlie fakes his death so Frank carries around a Charlie doll because he misses his buddy
>>
Literally LOL from start to finish
>>
>>69308635
It's insane how funny this show is. I hope it runs forever
Only thing that comes close are animated sitcoms
>>
it's a great show
>>
I watched the episode where they go to the beach a few days ago, it was the best episode of anything I've seen on tv for years. The rum ham, Dennis and Dee on PCP montage, the two homeless guys assfucking under the boardwalk...

felt bad for charlie after the incident with the waitress. maybe they'll get together in the end.
>>
Holy fuck all this samefagging
>>
>>69309164
>felt bad for charlie after the incident with the waitress. maybe they'll get together in the end.
I'm sure they will since Charlie Day is trying so hard to reinvent his character as misunderstood sensitive self-aware genius.
>>
>>69309346

>felt bad for charlie after the incident with the waitress

They wanted to knock this shit on the head, you're not supposed to feel anything for any of these people they're all evil.

That's why he's a monster in the episode where he meets Daddario
>>
>>69309425
Even that one tried to make his character out to be far more intelligent and calculating than he'd ever been before. He has a level of social awareness that is just absurdly out of character and smacks of Day getting nervous about being typecast in his role. Very unprofessional.
>>
>>69307405
Word

I fucking love this show, Devito is a living legend that never dies, my favorite scene of his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCu0uc0lEZ8
>>
>>69309573
Another great clip, fuck, never gets old. Grew up with his brilliance, he does not disappoint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RjuCGgJE0w
>>
>>69309517

I honestly have no idea why they write episodes like that, episodes where they are massively out of character.

In Dennis and Mac break up, Dennis becomes a retard with an IQ of a dog for no reason.

Apple skin is toxic! Apple seeds are poisonous! Smoke cigarettes to gas the apple seeds in your stomach...

It's something Charlie would say or do, but for some reason Dennis is saying it...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.