[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skyler vs. Chuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: which.jpg (300 KB, 1252x704) Image search: [Google]
which.jpg
300 KB, 1252x704
Which is worse?
>>
>>69306988
Chuck. Skyler ruined the fun from a viewer's perspective, but in-universe she was pretty reasonable to want Walt to stop. Chuck just goes out of his way to screw Jimmy over for the sake of an old grudge.
Now I'll be the first to agree that Jimmy deserves it, but Chuck is unaware of most of the bad shit he does. Punishing someone's sins doesn't count if you have no reason to suspect they're guilty.
>>
>>69306988
Kim Wexler and her annoying man voice.

Chuck is based, he's gonna fuck jimmy in the ass next season with that tape recording.
>>
>>69307091
Do you think Chuck is jealous of Jimmy because of their mother's last words, or that Jimmy was closer to their father? It seems like a bit of a grudge based in favoritism.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 700x1000
This thread is now A Howard Hamlin Hamlindigo-Approved Thread

mobile posting only.
>>
>>69307159
>Kim Wexler and her annoying man voice.
Those feet though
>>
Chuck's a saint. The only thing he did wrong is not start building a case against Jimmy sooner.
>>
>>69306988
Skyler cucks
Chuck gets cucked
>>
>Chuck and Skyler make an offspring
Would it birth the Antichrist?
>>
>>69306988

Chucks thing could at least be put down to low expectations/jealousy

Skyler is just a bitch form the ground up
>>
>>69307640
proofs?
>>
Skyler nude is god tier
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.