[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nomad horse people whose only buildings are fucking tents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-09-21h21m22s774.jpg (223 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-09-21h21m22s774.jpg
223 KB, 1280x718
>nomad horse people whose only buildings are fucking tents are able to make two huge realistic horse statues
>>
>>69303509
I don't know what this is from, but the IRL scythians and mongols got their persian and greek slaves to build their shit for them.
>>
>>69303509

I thought that too but then was like, probably a payoff from those iron bank folks to never be bothered. I have no idea though. The sword in the ground thing bothered me the most
>>
>>69303509
maybe a present from an advanced faction?
>>
>>69303509
The Dothraki are notorious for stealing statues and shit from the cities they plunder you stupid showfag.
>>
>>69304441
Oh so they just picked up the statues and plopped them down outside Vaes Dothrak. That makes perfect sense.
>>
>>69304441
How did they transport them to the middle of nowhere? They haven't even discovered the wheel yet.
>>
>>69304622
>>69304628
They have literally thousands of expendable slaves and horses at their disposal at any given time, what the fuck do you think
>>
>>69304628
The power of slaves or maybe ancient aliens
>>
>>69304628
>>69304622
Consider that it was already there, and they took Vaes Dothrak from someone else. Or maybe that they used to be capable of more, but regressed after some forgotten catastrophe. There are a bunch of ways the writers could justify it if they felt the need to bring it up at all.
>>
File: slavery-gets-shit-done.jpg (69 KB, 1023x817) Image search: [Google]
slavery-gets-shit-done.jpg
69 KB, 1023x817
>>69304710
>>
File: Dothrakhorses.jpg (437 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dothrakhorses.jpg
437 KB, 1920x1080
>>69304708
>>69304763
Season 1 tho
>>
>>69304768
THANK YOU SLAVES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs
>>
>>69304628
>thousands of slaves.
>more horses than anyone.
>huge armies.

Oh and they do have the wheel, "Cart King", remember.
>>
>>69303509
man I thought the exact same thing and then I told myself Im watching a fucking television show. There is plenty more to question from said show but fuck man just sit back and enjoy something. Not everything has to be analyzed.
>>
>>69304622
Or, genius, the statues were already there, and they set up their settlement near them.
>>
>>69303509
really theres only 3 logical conclusions I see
>most likely
Dothraki just had some of their more advanced slaves build the shit for em
>quite possible
Statues were already there left over from a previous civilization and the Dothraki just took up residence there
>least likely
Dothraki were more advanced in the past than what they currently are
>>
Vaes Dothrak is a settlement from the previous civilisation that the Dothraki conquered.
>>
>>69305539
you have to wonder how long before GoT ends (the books and/or show) before people start wanting to take a wack at the expanded world.

At the very least if fatfuck dies I could see others wanting a wack at that shit.

The far east of Essos and all of Sothoryos is pretty much open territory
>>
>>69304763
>Or maybe that they used to be capable of more, but regressed after some forgotten catastrophe

Maybe the doom of Valyria?
>>
>>69306518
The Dumb of Valyria didn't happen you stupid nigger it's just a scam the Targaryens use
>>
>>69304876
those ones aren't even that big lmao?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.