[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inferno with Tom Hanks and Felicity Jones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWLrpoz1YLw

thoughts?
>>
File: throw-out-the-trash.jpg (16 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
throw-out-the-trash.jpg
16 KB, 350x350
>Ron Howard
>>
File: 1460035448893.jpg (10 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1460035448893.jpg
10 KB, 350x197
It's an inferno isn't it? I infer.
>>
My first thought was "wow, I can't believe they're remaking a argento flick with tom hanks" then I was reminded those da vinchi code films exist.
>>
>adapting the tetrology in the most nonsensical order
>>
The virus gets released into the world's water supply at the end and renders approximately one out of every three humans sterile.

It's some kind of RNA retrovirus or some bullshit so its irreversible.
>>
Just kill half the world's population.

Start with the mudslimes

Then the niggers

Then everyone 65 and older

Then just go 50/50 on chinks and spics til you hit the magic number

Boom! Was that so hard?
>>
They had to wait 7 years to make the same film a third time.
>>
>>69303452
>implying the last two weren't amazing
>>
>>69303699
>leaving the jews

good goy
>>
>>69303395
God damn, Professor Langdon always gets the cutest companions
>>
>>69303395
Looks watchable.
>>
>>69303395
why inferno and not solomons key?
>>
>>69303589
welp thanks for the spoiler text you fucking virgin
>>
>>69303395
I like DaVinci Code and and Angels & Demons for the most part but this looks really lousy
>>
>>69303507
kek
>>
So what's this about? DVC was about Jesus's offspring, A&D was about Illuminati and the catholic institution, what about Inferno?
>>
Is there a more generic director than Ron Howard? He's even more dad-core than Spielberg
>>
>>69303452

he was supposed to be spielbergs successor but he turned out to be completely mediocre with not a single movie of note
>>
>>69303507
haha
>>
>>69304839
My god what a beta pleb
>>
>>69303395
Should have been the Larry Niven novel instead
>>
>>69303567
>tetrology

Wait, there were books after the first two? Are they any good?
>>
>>69303395
>skipping The Lost Symbol
dropped
>>
>>69305151
No they were even more shit.
>>
>>69304839
shut the fuck up

he's solid and doesn't need to be more than that

pretty sure every one of his movies are at very the least watcheable, but he has a good amount of standouts too
>>
>>69305212
Mark Romanek was supposed to direct that one.
>>
Did anyone even watch Angels and Demons?

I heard it was nearly as bad as Da Vinci Code
>>
>>69306649
Much more coherent than Da Vinci Code.
>>
>>69304839
>he was supposed to be spielbergs successor
So was Zemeckis and JJ Abrams and a bunch of other random directors that Spielberg befriended and convinced to follow him
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.