[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the camrip is out, who was right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
>>
Nobody tells America what to do.
>>
File: 1462755873788.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462755873788.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>
>>69299655
>siding with the anti-white UN
just
>>
Spider-Man.
>>
Iron Man

In fact, his side was so right that Cap literally agreed to the sign the Accords halfway through the movie.

The only reason he didn't is because he found out that Wanda was under house arrest, which is understandable since she just got finished burning several innocent people to death.
>>
>not siding with Tony
pls
>>
What the fuck is the winter soldier supposed to do?
Is he just another punching faggot with no skills?
Also who is that blonde?
>>
>>69299655
>who was right?
Neither :3
>>
>>69300185
Winter Soldier is a punching faggot with a metal dick fondler. He also has super spetsnaz skills though.

The blonde is Peggy Carter's niece. Her job is to look pretty and give Cap a painfully forced love interest. I honestly don't recall her doing any fighting in the movie.
>>
Fuck it's so embarrassing seeing Black Widow on these things.
>hurrrr I've got some electric batons and a handgun
>>
>>69300352
She helped Widow, Tony, and T'Challa try to Subdue Bucky when he was escaping the second time.
>>
>>69299655
>camrip is out
link please
>>
>>69299655
>2 negros, a jew, a self hating white guy and a computer made by the self hating white guy
vs
>literal ubermensch and based woke negro

of fucking course cap was right, cap was right about everything except not telling tony his parents were murdered
>>
>>69299655
Why do actors agree to do these movies? It can't be simply for the paycheck because they claim to be artists that receive awards for "arts and sciences". So what is the real motivation?
>>
>>69299655
cap was right. tony just want the accords because ultron was his fault. also how can they trust the un if shield was corrupted? ross wasn't a bit responsible for creating the hulk & abomination?
>>
>>69300531
They bring joy to millions of people over the world maybe?
>>
>>69300535
>kill hundreds without any repercussions
ah yes, very impressive
>>
>Camrip

Not watching the 1080P that's out.

Jesus I feel bad for anyone who watched a Camrip.
>>
>>69300713
link?
>>
>>69299655
Both sides sucked, Iron Man was right with the signatures part but completely wrong for refusing to listen to cap when it came to Bucky.
>>
>people think signing the Sokovia Accords was correct
>doing the bidding of the countries, regardless if it is the right thing to do
>can't intervene without the approval of corrupt country leaders

Cap is correct.
>>
>>69300999
I don't understand how anyone could side with tony

in our universe, the accords don't make sense because we know the UN are powerless frauds, and in the movie's universe they don't make sense because the Avengers are already well aware that powerful government institutions can be corrupted and used entirely for evil

there's no room at all for handing control of the avengers to the UN being even the morally correct choice
>>
>>69302164
All of Iron Man's villains have been evil/corrupt individuals while Cap's villains have been evil/corrupt organizations
>>
>>69299655
>Right is wrong because of THE LAW
Cuck detected
>>
>>69300100
He didn't agree; he was thinking about it, then he was reminded that the UN wasn't even waiting for the Accords to be promulgated before they started locking up supers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.