[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
perfect casting choices?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8
File: perfectcastgeneral.jpg (598 KB, 1672x774) Image search: [Google]
perfectcastgeneral.jpg
598 KB, 1672x774
>>
>>69295712

To think it was almost Billy Idol.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2430647/how-billy-idol-and-lance-henriksen-were-nearly-james-camerons-terminators/

>“They were thinking of Lance Henriksen for the Terminator, and they wanted Arnold for the Michael Biehn part of Kyle Reese,” revealed “Terminator” stunt coordinator Joel Kramer. “And Robert Patrick wasn’t James Cameron’s first pick – Billy Idol was.”

>It’s more well known that Henricksen, who was the android Bishop in Cameron’s “Aliens” movies, was first choice for the Terminator – but Billy Idol? “That’s something most people don’t know,” said Kramer, who now works on the television spin-off, “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.” “I don’t think I even told them that here, to be honest with you.”

>But back when Cameron was figuring out what he wanted for the first “Terminator” sequel, Kramer walked into his office to look at the storyboards. “I was like, ‘Jim, these storyboards look just like Billy Idol!’” Kramer recalled. “And he was like, ‘Yeah, he was my first pick.’ But Billy had gotten into a motorcycle accident and broke his leg, so it didn’t work out, because he would have to be in lean running shape.”

>Later on, Kramer asked Schwarzenegger what he thought about the might-have-beens, especially for his own part, and Arnold laughed. “He said it was a good thing, because there was so much dialogue,” Kramer said. “He said, ‘I would have f—ed that up totally.’ He had a great sense of humor about it.”
>>
>>
>>69295836
>Billy Idol

I dont know. wouldnt be a terrible choice either
>>
>>69295872

Agreed.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (56 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
56 KB, 1280x532
>>
File: Bill Wilson.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill Wilson.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>
File: jaws.jpg (20 KB, 440x290) Image search: [Google]
jaws.jpg
20 KB, 440x290
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1136x640
>>
File: Granny.jpg (158 KB, 594x445) Image search: [Google]
Granny.jpg
158 KB, 594x445
>>
>>69297500
he only said perfect not god like and eternal
>>
File: eric roberts.jpg (15 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
eric roberts.jpg
15 KB, 214x317
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.