[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fear the walking dead ftwd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ftwdd.png (877 KB, 972x564) Image search: [Google]
ftwdd.png
877 KB, 972x564
thoughts on the latest ep?
>>
>>69292778
everything that happened in the recent episode was all too convenient

I hate that asian girl I wish she died on that raft
>>
Decent filler episode
These bad guys got Rekt pretty easy which wasn't too surprising I wonder how they'll leave us hanging for the mid season finale
Also Daniel = best character
>>
I liked it, predictable though not that shows need to be constantly "unpredictable"

It's hard for me to be invested in these new perils though when it's so obvious that it's just filler til Mexico. They at least tried to piece the stories together a little with the Asian bitch but I still just didn't care too muc, I hope we don't see her or Jack again.

This season has done a good job of establishing the cast and unifying them but this really should have been covered in the first season. Also, I was expecting A LOT more Nick this season so it's surprising that they've given him a back seat and spent more time developing the characters that people hated in S1 like Mexicorl
>>
>>69293021
Mecicorl gonna get some of that sweet Ofelia ass senpai
>>
>>69292778
They're making me like Daniel and I know he's going to die soon.

Also
>Captcha: Select all images with boats
>>
>>69293397
Pls don't kill off based papi he's the only non shit character next to Nick
>>
>>69293397
Daniel is safe, expect Daniel war flashbacks next half-season.

There's going to be a whole lot more spicspeak, I really hope the Mexico deal is short-term and they go back to America or back into the sea. I really like small settings and casts, I'd rather a cozy boat drama with occasional encounters over them setting up shop in a generic apocalypse settlement and turning into TWD main series. Let's be honest, nobody cares about zombies.
>>
>>69293499
>>69293575
I just feel like his death would be good drama from a writing perspective. He's confident, and a great asset.

Removing him would be quite the setback.
>>
>>69292778
I'm really enjoying this season. Based Daniel and Nick.
>>
Why did the captain let his turned brother bite him?
>>
>>69293628
They've invested too much into Daniel's character to kill him so early, they hyped up as being the literal devil in the first season, he's not dying until we see some of what his daughter and wife were so scared of, and Ofelia becomes a nothing character without him so she'd have to go too, making the introduction of their family entirely pointless.

The safest bet on who will die at the end of this season if anyone does, is Travis.

>>69293765
Because it turned out that he was the stupid cuck brother and the smug zombie brother was the brains of the operation. What a twist
>>
>>69293836
Why do fatties always turn evil?
>>
>>69293836
That does make sense, yeah.

But I don't see them killing off Travis. He seems the most Rick-est, in terms of protagonist-ism.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.