[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dare you, I fucking dare you to name a more badass character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
I dare you, I fucking dare you to name a more badass character than pic related. You can't. You simply can't. Don't bother even trying. There is no one more badass than T'Challa and there is no sane argument that says otherwise. T'Challa is the most badass MCU character TO DATE and no other character comes close. From his badass look, to his badass attitude to his badass abilities everything about T'Challa screams badass.
>>
inb4 "my wifes son likes him"
>>
I took my wife's son to this movie he even dressed like the character and liked him a lot. I was impressed by the character a lot as well. Marvel did good here as they always do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL39jJN9hHM

and pretty much any character in any action movie ever created you scum
>>
>>69290964
Literally Mary Sue
>>
>>69291081
Not even fucking close or comparable.
>>
>>69290964
Best character in the film by a mile.
>>
>>69291138
Technically he would be a Sheniqua Sue.
>>
>>69291139
Holy Shit are you that drunk on the bbc?

Even Thor is more badass than this raped source material victim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSbyknf4vJ4
>>
>>69290964
Tyrone please go
>>
>>69291161
Best and most badass obviously.
>>
>>69290964

>Power Rangers

>Bad Ass

OP, just...stop.
>>
File: image.jpg (913 KB, 750x1094) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
913 KB, 750x1094
>>69290964
>Leads an entire intergalactic fleet, knowing that aerial warfare has an exponentially higher death rate than ground warfare
>still maintains a sense of humor, doesn't take himself too seriously. Anyone who knows true badasses like Navy SEALs and Jocko Willink know this is a true sign of being "badass", when you're humble about it. Unlike this tchalla who has a stick up his ass
>he captures the most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy with ease, then sees through red tape and saves him

Oh, but mr. scratchy claw spandex is more badass because he fought poorly trained goons that couldn't even beat one of the Olsen twins in hand to hand combat. I'm really impressed.

Yeah, fuck you
>>
>>69291186
That bullshit is no where close to the pire badass abilities of the black panther. No where close.
>>
>>69290964

I went to see it with my wife's son. He loved it. He was happy for once to see a person of color like himself on screen who wasn't a slave or a maid.

Great job Disney. Hope in the stand alone movie he kills lots of white people.
>>
>>69291242
Yeah. You're either a dumb black racist, drunk, or blind.

Lay off the drink, friend.

Saged
>>
>>69290964
does he have any flaws or is he truly a Mary Sue?
>>
>>69290964
I owed my wife's son a outting because he finally let me sleep with his mother so I took him to here. He demanded lots of goodies from the concession stand, the whole putting cot me close to $200 but it was worth it to watch his face light up as Black Panther was killing all the white people on the screen.
>>
>>69291233
This
>>
>>69291242
One more

Thor:
>flies through frost beast the size of the Wakanda panther statue
>wrecks hundred of frost giants by himself
>decimates the frost giant kingdom with one lightning bolt

Need I go on or are you done?
>>
>>69291329
Does Thor lead his badass own kingdom? Does Thor have a badass costume? Does This have a badass attitude? Is Thor an overall badass character? No, not even close. T'Challa wins here by a huge margin.
>>
Memes aside he was a pretty decent character.
>>
>>69291503
Not decent anon. Decent is an insult. Badass is what he was. T'Challa was badass.
>>
>>69291415
Thor is so badass he renounced the title of King to beat ass throughout the galaxy. He had the support of all of Asgard. Asgardians, bitch. A race of aliens far superior in intelligence and politics than any human kingdom.

Also, channeling your rage through vicarious dissociation into movie screen characters probably isn't healthy, Jamal.
>>
>>69291579
Thor is a pansy white Mary Sue motherfucker. He literally died in the 2nd Thor movie and that didn't stop him. T'Challa has much more depth than him. T'Challa is more badass than him. Much more. T'Challa's abilities and attitude are much more badass. Fuck Thor seriously.
>>
Worldstar!
>>
>>69290964
I thought he was pretty well written considering capeshit usually shits the bed when introducing minor superheroes.
>>
Ah yes the black panther. My wife's sons most favorite character. I thought he was dumb compared to the other characters but the little guy likes him so much I just pattes his head and agreed with how cool he was.
>>
>>69291630
>white Mary Sue
There it is! Damn dude you didn't even hide your bias.

>died in the 2nd Thor movie
Then how was he in Age of Ultron?

>Africaland has more depth than a medieval-themed, futuristic alien city IN FUCKING SPACE
You're not even trying. Take care and don't drive.
>>
File: ronperlman-hellboy.jpg (190 KB, 618x360) Image search: [Google]
ronperlman-hellboy.jpg
190 KB, 618x360
>>69290964
You rang?
>>
>>69291287
How is he a Mary Sue?
We have no idea how he becomes the Black Panther in this universe and he never catches Bucky and gets stopped by Black Widow.
>>
>>69291736
You called me Jamal you dumb fuck you fuck off about bias.
>>
>>69291736

>responding
>>
>>69291844
Yeah because it's obvious you have some sort of sentimental connection to this character because any objective observer can see this is a one-dimensional and poorly introduced character. I was making fun of you because your entire premise behind liking this guy is "DUDE HE'S BLACK AND SO IS T'CHALLA AND THAT IS DEEP. HIS ABILITIES"?? You have yet to explain anything. You come off as a puppet. AKA a Jamal. Now I'm seriously done. This thread needs to die.
>>
I DUN CARE
>>
Black Panther was pretty good, I hope they don't ruin him like Quiptain America, Iron Quip and The Quipredible Hulk.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 512x287
>>69290964

Admirable, but mistaken.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QLvouYOsC-o
>>
>>69292012

Don't forget Spider Quip, Quip Eye, Black Quipper and Quip
>>
>>69290964
>I dare you, I fucking dare you to name a more bad character than pic related. You can't. You simply can't. Don't bother even trying. There is no one more bad than T'Challa and there is no sane argument that says otherwise. T'Challa is the most bad MCU character TO DATE and no other character comes close. From his bad look, to his bad attitude to his bad abilities everything about T'Challa screams bad.
>>
>>69292528
Cuck whitey detected
>>
>>69291138
>I don't know what a Mary Sue is and I won't make an argument for what I'm saying
>>
Can someone post the "can you keep him safe from me" and "don't worry I'll kill him myself" line
>>
File: nicolas_cage_in_ghost_rider.jpg (26 KB, 535x342) Image search: [Google]
nicolas_cage_in_ghost_rider.jpg
26 KB, 535x342
reporting in
>>
>>69290964
Frank Castle.
>>
why was he so happy before the explosion?
>>
>>69293101
You make a compelling case.
>>
Well, he is pretty based. He sought revenge and, even while standing at iron man's side, he saw the truth and refused to kill, switching sides on the spot. Plus, fucking vibranium armor.
>>
>>69293181
Ghost Rider couldn't even make Frank feel guilty.
>>
>>69293320
Somebody post the triple kick
>>
>>69293171
>In my culture, death is not the end. it's more of a stepping off point. You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmed, they lead you into the greater elsewhere. Forever.
>That sounds very peaceful.
>My father thought so. I am not my father.
>T'Challa, Task Force will decide who brings in Barnes.
>Don't bother Ms. Romanoff. I will kill him myself.

Based Kangs
>>
>>69292050
He was fucking awesome all the way, but jesus christ, those punches seem to have no weight to them...
>>
>>69293380
It would be touching if you didn't know he's king of the dead.
>>
>>69291044
>>69291249
>>69291305
>>69291689
Overused and not suttle try harder whitey
>>
>>69293272
White women.
>>
Is he a metahuman or not?
>>
>>69293615
Enhanced.
>>
>>69290964
Literally the most pathetic shoe-horned diversity character who is good at everything because he is a nigger. Only people who unironically fan him are more pathetic than the people responsible of creating this character.
>>
>>69293745
Are you talking about Falcon? Because Black Panther was always black.
>>
but wuz he kang?
>>
>>69293824
Oh he kang, na wha'm sa'n?
>>
You guys are a bunch of nerds
>>
>>69290964
Who was the bald chick who wanted to have a cat fight with Romanoff?
>>69293884
Y-you too.
>>
>>69292883
butthurt nigger spotted
>>
File: omar.jpg (6 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
omar.jpg
6 KB, 191x264
pls calm down bitches
>>
>>69290964
Deadpool

/thread
>>
>>69293745
>character was created in 1966
>shoe-horned diversity

bitch please. the stuff they made cpt america's shield with was from black panters home country; theyve been referencing him (and even seen his rival in ultron) for a few movies now. your autism is showing
>>
>>69291186
thats cool
but not 'taking bullets from a helicopter mini gun and not flinching' cool
>>
>>69296861
So "unexplained levels of strength" cool?

How high were you when you watched this?
>>
Does anyone here have a gif/Webm of black panther doing that triple kick in midair when he was fighting cap at the arport? That was like low key the coolest thing in the movie
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.