[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: characters that are LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
ITT: characters that are LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY you
>>
File: Gollum.png (243 KB, 333x330) Image search: [Google]
Gollum.png
243 KB, 333x330
>>69289499
i dont expect you to believe me
but in terms of character he is me
im not going to try to explain why though because that would be tedious
>>
>>69289499

not having an older daddy-type bf to seduce :(
>>
File: dwight-schrute.jpg (34 KB, 652x648) Image search: [Google]
dwight-schrute.jpg
34 KB, 652x648
>>69289499
>>
>>69289499
>jeremy irons as humbert humbert humbert humbert
>>
>>69290528
you strangled your only friend ?
>>
File: Gollum.jpg (360 KB, 485x735) Image search: [Google]
Gollum.jpg
360 KB, 485x735
>>69290528
uncanny similarity
>>
>>69290528
please do explain
>>
File: Gollum.jpg (62 KB, 800x345) Image search: [Google]
Gollum.jpg
62 KB, 800x345
>>69291433
fine but only out of politeness because you asked

basically its mostly about the ring and what it symbolises to me from my perspective
which is that is represents desire and temptation and also wanting to have control over something powerful
which in my case i see as being my life and the things i am tempted by in it and that i desire

and his downward spiral into becoming less of a hobbit because he was weakened by his temptation and desire for the ring

and in my case it is my temptation and desire to control my life which messed me up because i realised i dont really control of my life and i can only make choices but i cant guarantee how everything works out

so with that realisation i guess you could say as a pun that i am becoming more like smeogol after he broke free from gollum by realising he did not need the ring as much as he thought

and in my case i can finally let go and stop trying to control everything in my life because i just cant so i have to accept what i cant control and just focus on what i can
>>
>>69292213
Good for you.
>>
>>69293081
tripfags deserve the chair
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.