[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which episode should I watch? They're all on Amazon Prime.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Batman_animated_series.jpg (82 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
Batman_animated_series.jpg
82 KB, 960x854
Which episode should I watch? They're all on Amazon Prime.
>>
Joker's Favor is my favorite.
>>
>>69287810
Don't think I've ever seen that one. Added to my list. I'll watch a couple tonight.

Still open to more suggestions.
>>
>>69287783

All of them except I've Got Batman in My Basement. Personal fave is Beware the grey Ghost.
>>
>>69287810
That was a great episode, same with laughing fish.

I almost got em, or whatever the episode was where the the villians are sitting around talking about how they almost killed batman was fun too.
>>
So: Joker's Favor, Beware the Gray Ghost, The Laughing Fish, and Almost Got 'Im.

Anything else?
>>
>>69287783

Heart Of Ice
>>
>>69288104
Oh, yes. I'd kill for that.
>>
The scarecrow one
>>
>>69288151
First one with the university? There's a couple.
>>
>that theme

simply the best
>>
>>69288104
>Mike Mignola design
>Michael Ansara's creepy ass voice
>>
The Man Who Killed Batman
>>
>>69288332

Love Matt Frewer, though even as a kid it worried me that Batman would risk the Joker killing any cops when he doesn't show up to stop him pulling a heist.
>>
I really need to watch the entire series in order and everything else in the animated universe. Gonna call this one at Joker's Favor, Beware the Gray Ghost, The Laughing Fish, and Almost Got 'Im, Heart of Ice, and The Man Who Killed Batman since it's 5 AM right now.

Gracias, /tv/.
>>
>>69288332
Sid the Squid?
>>
>>69287783

Marathon all of them and then watch Batman Beyond.
>>
File: Annie_merges.jpg (65 KB, 1080x811) Image search: [Google]
Annie_merges.jpg
65 KB, 1080x811
>>69287850

also loved almost got em, but these two episodes just stings my heart

Growing Pains
Baby Doll
and the episode about the boy witch that turned old that is some fucked up episode
>>
>>69288726
APATHY

Anyone remember fucking rat kid and his chili?
>>
Watch em all. Make sure you watch the ones where it was redesigned and called The New Batman Adventures. Watch Batman Beyond. Watch Superman The Animated Series. Watch Justice League. Watch Justice League Beyond.
>>
>>69288743
There was another really good episode that broke the villian of the week formula and focused mostly on Bullock being a scumbag and the GCPD.

I think a few people innocent people were murdered in that episode too. Which was pretty edgy for an after school cartoon in the early 90s .
>>
File: 1323809155942.jpg (79 KB, 531x360) Image search: [Google]
1323809155942.jpg
79 KB, 531x360
>>69288743
>Growing pains

Jesus that fucking episode. I watched it once as a kid and then once as an adult. Never again.
>>
>>69287810

Mein Neger.

Perchance to Dream is also a great one.
>>
>>69288837

only episode that I cried. mom saw me and smirked why I was crying watching a cartoon
>>
Christmas with the joker was great too.
>>
Fuck. I'm considering just watching everything from the start now, desu.
>>
When should I watch Mask of the phantasm? After which season? or does it matter
>>
>>69288964
Check the release order.
>>
>>69288743
I love pretty much every episode from The New Batman Adventures. Some really great animation.
>>
>>69287783
the one with the circus freaks
>>
They're good but to be honest you're probably better off watching Batman: Mask of the Phantasm if you want to into Batman TAS.
>>
>>69287829
Literally all of them. I rewatched a few months back on DVD. It's all gold.
With perhaps the exception of two things;
- How Bats first beat Freeze
- Croc and Baby Doll
>>
>>69287783
The ones not animated by the Japs.
>>
>>69289941
>BtAS
>not animated by the Japanese
Yeah good luck with that one.
Americans did storyboards and some backgrounds. They even got the Japanese animators do do the animations for the Batman and Robin MegaDrive game.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.