[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The dynamic of Matt fighting crime as a lawyer and a hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Daredevil-12.jpg (65 KB, 665x374) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil-12.jpg
65 KB, 665x374
>The dynamic of Matt fighting crime as a lawyer and a hero is actually interesting
>Establish a sizable cast of characters
>Matt has a job and friends
>NEVERMIND THAT SHIT
>YOUR LAW CAREER IS OVER AND YOUR BEST FRIEND HATES YOU
>WHO NEEDS AN INTERESTING GROUNDED VILLIAN WHEN YOU HAVE NINJAS
>TWO OF YOUR THREE LOVE INTERESTS HATE YOU AND THE THIRD ONE IS DEAD

I actually liked this series so far but after this why should I look forward to Season 3 ? Daredevil being a lawyer was always half the fun and now they's just completely removing it ?
>>
>Giving a shit when Punisher has been confirmed
>>
>>69283091
Why doesn't Daredevil join the Avengers he has more powers than all of them except Thor and Hulk. He would actually embarrass Scarlet Widow or Hawkeye.
>>
>>69283091
>punisher
A story about a man that has gone through hell and is making criminals pay for it.
>daredevil
A story about magic and ninjas and magical ninjas

Punisher spin off when??
>>
>>69283268
>Punisher spin off when??
It was announced a few weeks ago
>>
>>69283220
Daredevil is a street level hero. He has amazing senses and he's a really good brawler but he's nowhere near Captain America
>>
>>69283591
Yeah I remember the bit in Brooklyn with Evans jumping over cars and stuff so I suppose he is more powerful. DD can catch arrows out of mid air though, hear heartbeats and predict enemy movements before they make them based on joint creaks. He would shit all over Widow and Hawkeye. I would say he's better than a really good brawler too. Depends how much ninja training he got from Stick.
>>
>>69283091
>I actually liked this series so far but after this why should I look forward to Season 3
cuz karen is sexy
>>
>>69284226
She's fucking boring
>>
>>69284226
TELL THAT TO WESLEY'S COLD CORPSE
>>
>>69284380
never said she wasnt fammy-o
>>
>>69283091
Claire does not hate matt, and who the fuck gives a shit about miss constant cryface
>>
>>69284562
>Claire does not hate matt
They fired her because of him.
>>
>>69284690
nigga she quit
>>
>>69284823
Okay, she was forced into a situation where she had to quit because of her morals but Matt forced her into that situation.
>>
>>69283091

I feel like Batman and daredevil would be more interesting if they swapped villians. Not only does Daredevil kick the shit out of villians he also has to keep them away as a lawyer and prove their guilt. And Batman fights Kingpins goons but has to destroy him through corporate espionage
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.