[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its an anon paces around his room monologuing lines from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 09f.png (120 KB, 356x333) Image search: [Google]
09f.png
120 KB, 356x333
>its an anon paces around his room monologuing lines from different movies episode
>>
Boyo, fuck off back to r9k.

I've been seeing you make these threads on both boards.
>>
>it's an anon takes up gambling and loses everything because he thought it would make him look cool episode

Ain't even joking. This actually happened
>>
File: template.png (114 KB, 1013x767) Image search: [Google]
template.png
114 KB, 1013x767
>character kills himself just to see if anyone cares
>no one does
>>
>strike up CIA pose
>DR PAVEL, I'M CIA

I will just do that every so often, I did it in front of my chick the other day and was deeply embarrassed when she said "what?" and I had to explain it was "some 4chan thing ignore me"
>>
>>69276971
I'll only say this once.

Fuck off normie.
>>
>>69277092
>normie

I'm gonna have to agree with >>69276834
>>
> its an anon who actually a Chad irl shitposts and annoya /tv/
>>
File: 1461604777390.jpg (26 KB, 418x401) Image search: [Google]
1461604777390.jpg
26 KB, 418x401
Get out of my head
>>
>it's a fucking yo sidebitch but she keeps asking when you're movin in episode
kill me now
>>
>it's an anon who immediately bursts out laughing in the shower because he thought of "DELETE THIS"
>>
>>69277092
I don't care that you browse r9k. It's a flaming pile of garbage and a lot of people have fun throwing more litter on the smoldering pile. It doesn't bother me. You can play with your trashfire until you drop dead from the toxic fumes. It doesn't concern me.

What I do care about are the dipshits who want to take that litter that they have so much fun playing with on their favorite board spread it everywhere they go. You have keep your "normies" and your "Chads & Stacies" and your "Tendies" and all the rest of your unintelligible jargon that you love to giggle at. Just don't bring them here.
>>
>it's an anon listens to the new Radiohead LP episode
>>
File: 00a7ed8a.gif (3 MB, 790x582) Image search: [Google]
00a7ed8a.gif
3 MB, 790x582
>>69278360

>it seems like an anti SJW episode
>it's actually a pro Muslim episode
>>
>>69276786
w-what was that noise?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.