[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At the beginning of the show, I thought she was objectively attractive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: elektra_sais-1400x1000.jpg (230 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
elektra_sais-1400x1000.jpg
230 KB, 1400x1000
At the beginning of the show, I thought she was objectively attractive, but I myself had no sexual feelings for her.

I'm now on episode 11 and I kid you not, I have a fucking throbbing boner for her and want to find her and hatefuck her into oblivion. And not in a bad way, but in a "she's fucking smoking" kind of way.

What the fuck happened? Has anyone else experienced this? I can't stop thinking about crushing her pussy.
>>
File: 1462396047946.jpg (24 KB, 619x438) Image search: [Google]
1462396047946.jpg
24 KB, 619x438
I feel you OP
>>
>>69274598

She's the perfect amount of crazy, sexy, elegant, intelligent, and sadomasochistic, dude. It'd be some bomb ass sex.

Props to the actress. The character actually grew on me enormously.
>>
>>69274704
I'd rather not.

Mainly because she reminds me too much of an ex who somehow looked even more like Miller's Elektra.
>>
>>69274841

Hey, at least you had the experience. Be thankful for the growth that came out of that.
>>
This character and ever plotline related to her completely ruined the season for me.
>>
she completely exemplifies crazy hot ex-girlfriend

you know it's bad shit, but the sex is so good you wouldn't be able to make logical decisions around her
>>
>>69274551
I was the opposite. She just has so many issues and comes off as a huge crazy child. And that whole final episode was pure garbage and she contributed to it.
>>
>people find her attractive
>>
>>69274551
Is she french?
>>
>>69275148
Literally my ex.
>>
>>69274972
I guess there sure was growth
>>
>>69277025
half-french, half-cambodian

> dat accent
muh dick
>>
>>69276568

What didn't you like about it?
>>
File: 1436822579160.jpg (12 KB, 306x255) Image search: [Google]
1436822579160.jpg
12 KB, 306x255
>Mitchell's face when he gets Karen's corny ass "We're all heroes xD" millennial essay in his inbox while his little fucking brats are driving him to drink a lot more eggnog than he should on what was supposed to be his vacation
>>
>>69274551
I don't get people who like her. Karen is hotter in every way, even though i'm disappointed in her for writing such a stupid ass article. like you're a hero for living in Hell's Kitchen? Dumb cunt should visit Mogadishu, by her standards the people there are above gods. Just happy Matt didn't have to suffer reading through her idiocy as he's blind, unless he can read newspapers through his ears.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.