[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Kramer goes to the laugh factory episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: kramer.jpg (110 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
kramer.jpg
110 KB, 540x720
>It's a Kramer goes to the laugh factory episode
>>
File: seinfeld now 2.jpg (158 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld now 2.jpg
158 KB, 1024x759
>It's a while the meme was kinda funny it overshadows the actually brilliant work he did on the show episode
>>
Why even apologize? He had enough money to just zip off into the night, he could always explain it to his friends personally, in private. He was fairly old.

He should've gone on Letterman under the pretext of apologizing but then just refused to, or make a joke out of it.
>>
>tfw everything he said about niggers was correct though

Holy shit, have you ever had the displeasure of watching kino in a theatre with niggers in the audience?
>>
>its a either you meme and omit your idiocy and be amongst idiots or try to discuss film genuinely only to be met with in-genuine replies from losers who pretend to enjoy film only so they can meme more episode

cant win.
>>
>>69273861
Its just the internet, get a grip
>>
>>69273770
>>69273851
what is the story here?
>>
jery get ipad
>>
>>69274185
Lol I love this meme
>>
Did watching Seinfeld reruns get ruined for anyone else after watching kram be so horribly racist?

I used to love Seinfeld even though I was always slightly uneasy about how 'white' the whole show was
>>
>>69274037
Kramer was doing a comedy show and was getting heckled by a group of black men. He went off on a rant about niggers trying to do some weird meta-commentary. Then he went on the apology tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
>>
>>69274337
>so horribly racist
>spoke nothing but truths

I think you watched the wrong clip lad
>>
>Kramer

Fuck Seinfeld fans. I'll always remember him as Stanley Spadowski.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXc5ltzKq3Y
>>
New unearthed interview with him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVDGWU_oSbA

Feel his total lack of charm and charisma. It's really horrible to see actors who are funny within the context of a show and its' 20 jewish comedy writers being totally unfunny when completely on their own.
>>
>>69274493
>go on talkshow
>get two pounds of bacon
I bet it was delicious ;_;
>>
>>69273319
Is that the nigger guy?
>>
>>69274493
there's a few behind the scenes commentaries on the DVDs about how 'intense' Richards would get, one time Elaine fucked up a take and started laughing and he says plain as day he's gonna beat her with a two-by-four
>>
Dude was never funny, he was just a good actor at portraying it. He could have carried his rant, but he's fucking dumb and lost control. On the flip side, hecklers are fucking stupid. People pay good money to watch these shows, not to have some jackass in the crowd ruin it.
>>
>>69274337
>I was always slightly uneasy about how 'white' the whole show was

How white do you have to be to do this?
>>
>>69276157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fge0sIjrNps
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.