[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lady Gaga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 003.jpg (55 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
55 KB, 1080x1080
Are you excited for the future of her acting career? Did you like her performance in AHS: Hotel? What kind of movies/tv shows do you want to see her in?

She already has won a Golden Globe award for her first TV role, and she is rumored to be in the next season of American Horror Story.
>>
>>69267123

> She won the Golden Globe over Kirsten Dunst in Fargo

I will always be butthurt about this
>>
Didn't she straight up lie to everyone about rape statistics in her performance at the Oscars?
>>
>>69267169
statistics are an oppressive tool of the patriarchy
please check your privilege
>>
Christ, I thought people had finally forgotten about her.
>>
>>69267169
What does that have to do with her acting career?
>>
>>69267153

I almost want to watch that season of AHS to see if she did actually deliver a better performance, which I fucking doubt, all i've heard is she got railed a lot
>>
>>69267123
post ass
>>
>>69267298
Nothing, but she's still a retard.
>>
File: 002.jpg (30 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
30 KB, 1080x1080
>>69267431
She definitely deserved her award. She was brilliant as The Countess.
>>
File: leonardo-dicaprio-and-lady-gaga.jpg (183 KB, 640x578) Image search: [Google]
leonardo-dicaprio-and-lady-gaga.jpg
183 KB, 640x578
>>69267545
It was kind of like her campaign to win the Oscar but she didn't anyway.

Well, she will probably win one in her lifetime, though.
>>
i just want to eat her ass
>>
>>69267551

more like Cuntess.
>>
>>69267123
I love her but I just want her to make more music
>>
>>69268062
Her new album is coming this year.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.