[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The train battle is Spiderman 2 was longer revered as the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: which.png (1 MB, 856x1006) Image search: [Google]
which.png
1 MB, 856x1006
The train battle is Spiderman 2 was longer revered as the best capeshit battle of all time. Now Civil War's Airport scene is taking the title for a lot of people. What's your opinion /tv/? Which is the superior?
>>
>>69265720
Spider-Man 2 is overall a better Movie as a whole.
A better gesamtkunstwerk.

Ironically civil war has the better spider-man though.
>>
>fuck my spelling

To avoid another capeshit thread I wanted to point out the nod to MUH 90'S SPIDERMAN CARTOON in the Civil War soundtrack
1:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmYxquf3cgk&index=12&list=PLgpWRQLtXHqkEpyTBR-gyzPmn2F0DUIaE
>>
the action scenes were utter shit

MUH SHAKY CAM
>>
>>69265805
The shaky cam was only noticeable during that Black Widow fight at the start.
>>
>>69265720
Civil War fight is overrated as fuck. It's a pillow fight. There are no stakes because you know nobody's gonna die
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 591x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 591x819
>>69265767
Fuck off
>>
>>69265887
Shut up wagner you germancuck

you should be honored whenever somebody else is using your cuck language.
>>
>>69265767
>Ironically civil war has the better spider-man though.
Does he really top Tobey Maguire?
Haven't seen it yet but after Prettyboyspidey I can't imagine someone surpassing the "original" movie Spider.
>>
>>69265861
Trash cinematography is noticeable in every scene if you aren't a fucking pleb. But you're watching capeshit so we already know where you stand in the dichotomy
>>
>>69265720
The train fight cgi doesn't hold up
>>
>>69265943
He is ripped straight from the comic books.

He is kinda shoe-horned into the movie and really shouldn't be there and only has one scene as peter and the fight at the airport but he is the best live action spider-man.
>>
>>69265887
>posts a kike
Opinion discarded
>>
>>69265720
It sucked, just like all capeshit.
>>
>>69265872
Yeah, it's not worth watching anything without rape and death. And not necessarily in that order.
>>
>>69266012
sure is summer in here
>>
Airport battle = mostly CGI
Train battle = practical effects

there's a reason why Spiderman 2 still looks amazing to this day
>>
>Battle where both people are fighting for their lives and the lives of those they care about in an interesting setting with a big reveal at the end
vs
>DUDE ANT MAN IS BIG LMAO
>>
>>69266955
Wait, are you retarded?
>>
>>69265720

The fight between Green Goblin and Spider-Man in the first film is better than "muh airport".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM

Atleast the punches and hits between Spider-Man and the Goblin had weight to them instead of being an incoherent mess of video game characters hitting each other without consequence. The whole fight felt like a cut scene in a video game, especially Spider-Man.

Only good thing about the Airport scene was Ant-Man.
>>
>>69265720
Nightcrawler opening scene
Quicksilver time in a bottle
Many daredevil scenes in s1
Frank franking guys in prison in s2
Hulk vs his father
Batman V Superman
Superman in smallville
Superman vs Zod
Batman vs KGB and minions

Not even fucking close. Even TWS had better action pieces than CW. Maybe if they weren't pulling back their punches and attacks the airport scene would have been good, but as it is, its more like a training exercise and everyone playing with each other. And every time a guy started to get serious, SW stopped them. And vision not doing shit for 90% of the fight was retarded.

Also its shot like a tv show.
>>
>>69265720
Train Scene was way better and will forever go down in history for being hilariously expensive at $100 million fucking dollars for that scene alone.
>>
>>69266955

>implying train battle used only practical effects

That might be the most ridiculous thing I've heard on /tv/ in awhile.

I'm going to assume(hope) you're trolling. The alternative is that you really are that staggeringly stupid - and I really hope that someone dumb enough to believe that the train fight in spiderman 2 wasn't "mostly cgi" doesn't actually exist in the world.
>>
>>69265805
I was surprised because of how clean Winter Soldier was, really disappointed by the camera work here.
>>
superman vs zod
>>
>>69267041
>DUDE ANT MAN IS BIG LMAO
Dude, that scene was awesome.
>>
There any DVD rips yet
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.