[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can human men even compete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: PURPLED dot com.jpg (84 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
PURPLED dot com.jpg
84 KB, 600x300
How can human men even compete?
>>
>>69264479
He doesn't have a penis
>>
>>69264599
Benis says he does...I think.

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/57647034271/does-the-vision-have-a-penis
>>
>Leave the black man to me
What did Vision mean by this? Was it not really an accident at all?
>>
>>69264682
Benin has no answers. Whoever he/she/it/they is/are/were/was
>>
>>69264720
Vision crippling Rhodey represents his power and dominance over the black man. He was demonstrating his virility to Wanda.
>>
>>69264479
Scarlet Witch is the biggest slut in the MCU
>>
>>69264720
Vision was racist and couldn't tell two black guys apart.
>>
>>69265638
Belongs to Black Widow. Friend zoning Cap after just kissing him on the cheek. Then goes to Bruce Banner out of nowhere.
>>
File: ExcessiveSweatingAndArms.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
ExcessiveSweatingAndArms.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
>>69265638
>Dat zettai ryouiki
>>
>>69265638
Butthurt black widowfag detected

She's a slut and only above jessica jones on the tier list
>>
>>69264599
Pretty sure he has had sex in the comics.
>>
>>69265792
My favorite thing about her. There's a shot in Civil War after she puts Vision through the floor where you get the perfect angle of her bare thighs between her stockings and skirt. I almost popped a hard one right there in the theater.
>>
>>69265638
No shit, she's a Slav
The females are born with gaping assholes
>>
how can vision be real if our eyes arent real
>>
>>69265911
Isn't Wanda also Slav (in this iteration)?

>>69265931
Ha!
>>
>>69264479
They can't. If i was locked in a house with superhuman paul bettany i wouldn't ever leave.
>>
>>69265888
I cant tell if you guys are serious or not
>>
>>69266848
Uh, we're dead serious, zettai ryouiki is a legit fetish
>>
>>69264479
did him missing falcon prove that he was human after all?
new album when?
>>
>that kitchen scene
>that android spaghetti
>>
>>69264479
>How can human men even compete?
Hair.
>>
Why do people assume Vision is cis?
>>
>>69264599

Dude's a synthetic human. He's got every bit a human does, just made from synthetic materials.
>>
>>69268442
He is in the comics.
>>
>ditches Vision to be with Clint
HAWKED.
>>
>>69264599
He can generate clothes out of nowhere
He could do the same with that as well
>>
>>69264479
Maybe she doesn't like native americans,
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.