[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for his career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: sirpeterjackson.jpg (222 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
sirpeterjackson.jpg
222 KB, 1200x800
What's next for his career?
>>
>>69258547
warcraft 2
>>
>>69258547
remaking the hobbit
>>
File: 1459231852089.png (578 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1459231852089.png
578 KB, 960x540
>>69258575
This. I figure this is inevitable, because MGM really fucked up pre-production on The Hobbit getting rid of Del Toro and telling Jackson he had less than a year to get everything ready
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQkygZdZ_Vk
>>
Probably an epic Cat In the Hat trilogy using unpublished canon notes discovered in Dr. Seuss' desk after his death.
>>
Apparently he's remastering Brain Dead/Dead Alive
>>
File: kyle katarn.jpg (137 KB, 837x805) Image search: [Google]
kyle katarn.jpg
137 KB, 837x805
Disney would be stupid to not approach him for a Star Wars spinoff trilogy (I heard from a friend that worked on the set of King Kong that he was really into Knights of the Old Republic and Dark Forces)
>>
>>69258787
Disney ARE dumb.
>>
>>69258628
Why the hell were the weapons just green tubes? What did they need to CG a sword for!?
>>
>>69258881
Are you kidding? They're making excellent decisions with the Star Wars franchise so far.
>>
>>69258990
KYLE is dead forever. Disney is stupid.
>>
>>69258990
Nah, they cancelled 1313 so they suck at business, too. They like to stay safe, I guess, but fuck 'em. They make stuff for babies. I just want something more mature but even an action game is too "violent" for those jokers.
>>
Waiting for Christopher Tolkien's death so that he can milk the Silmarillion.
>>
>>69259180
1313 was a fucking mess internally. They hired a bunch of Kinect-tier shovelware devs because LucasArts hadn't made anything since The Force Unleashed which was awful and actual talented people were leaving.

Amy Henig's (Uncharted 2 director's) new game is rumored to be a 1313-esque game from scratch.

>>69259076
http://moviepilot.com/posts/3859966
>>
>>69258935
Because they didn't have time for WETA to craft actual props so it was all CGI'd

Blame the studio for saying "peter, you're directing The Hobbit trilogy now, we know you're working on a movie right now but you'll be going in 3 months after that wraps up"

The original trilogy had 3 years.
>>
directing episodes for shitty bbc 'sci-fi' shows
>>
>>69259185
>milk
You misspelled destroy.
>>
A prequel to the hobbit
>>
>>69259299
>1313 was a fucking mess internally.
Maybe so but that doesn't change that everything Disney touches will turn into safe stuff. I wouldn't say George Lucas was a good producer or director later on, frankly from what I've heard he was terrible. But he had balls in way. He created TWC just because he wanted to and the first thing Disney did, obviously, was cancel it.
>>
>>69258935
Look at pre-production stills from Lord of the Rings. They have gigantic mile long racks of weapons, armor, equipment, horse barding, banners, clothes. It's a monumental amount of effort.

The Hobbit had three months of pre-production, we're lucky we got any practical stuff at all.
>>
>>69259430

Desecrated feels more apt.

Destruction would ultimately be peaceful. Far too kind a fate.
>>
a new tintin movie.
>>
>>69259502
Yeah, they also prepared that hobbit town like at least a year before they started shooting. 1 year of preparation to grow plants and stuff. Building those hobbit homes out of those hills.
>>
buying a comb i hope
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.