[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Barry is dead, will Wally become the Flash?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1455255551042.png (485 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1455255551042.png
485 KB, 720x404
Now that Barry is dead, will Wally become the Flash?
>>
>>69257384
No has visto la primo del próximo episodio? Eres retrasado?
>>
Probably for a few episodes before Melisandre resurrects Barry or whatever happens that brings him back then he'll be black Robin.
>>
>>69257442
Chicano >>>/out/
Build le wall

nem assisto essas previews de episódios
>>
File: r1r41f431t64254.jpg (55 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
r1r41f431t64254.jpg
55 KB, 900x900
>>69257384
A nigg be the main character of DC superhero tv show TOP KEK OP
>>
>>69257384
He is not dead. He wento into speed force dimension.
>>
He is literally the speed force now
>>
>>69257384
Wally will become the Flash, yes. Maybe Harry's daughter too. Then after like two episodes Barry will be back when they reveal he's the man in the mask and Wally will be sad about no longer being the Flash. Then there'll be a bunch of scenes with Wally being sad about not being the Flash, then at some point Barry will be trapped/captured/out of action and Wally will use the thing to become the other Flash.
>>
>>69258383
You think he's the man in the mask? If you go back to the episode where Barry's trapped in a Zoomcage and we see masketta man he's got old leathery skin on his hands and neck.

Looks more like Henry Allen. (How that would work story wise is beyond me but just saying, it didn't look like a tall/skinny dude like Barry, more short/stocky.
>>
>>69258585
The "Barry Dies" episode had Henry saying his mother's maiden name was "Garrick". They'll probably pull some shit like "People on Earth Two randomly get their mother's last name, lol" and have Earth Two Henry Allen be the real Jay Garrick, whose identity Hunter Zolomon stole.

Why is Barry-2 still Allen? Maybe his mother was already Allen before she met "Henry". I dunno, it's Earth Two.
>>
>>69258739
but then who was phone?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.