[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Earthbenders! Why are you acting this way? You are powerful and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: The Last Airbender (5).png (910 KB, 1600x680) Image search: [Google]
The Last Airbender (5).png
910 KB, 1600x680
Earthbenders! Why are you acting this way? You are powerful and amazing people! You don't need to live like this! There is earth right beneath your feet! The ground is an extension of who you are!
>>
fuckin deep breh

bravo shamalongadingdong
>>
File: avatar.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>69257167
Shyamalan's second masterpiece (The Village is his other)
>>
File: SL93L.gif (2 MB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
SL93L.gif
2 MB, 300x171
yfw
>>
>>69257065
>>69257252
they had to choose the ugliest white kid for this movie? lookin' like some 40 year old accountant

>>69257275
my sides
>>
>>69257275
>all that movement for a single fucking rock
even the cartoon was better than this
>>
>>69257065
>making a EARTH BENDER prison camp on fucking EARTH
>not at least following the cartoon on this very important function and just having them out on the ocean on a metal rig

This movie was so fucking awful in all regards of everything. The fight choreography which was based on martial arts in the show was run by fucking dance crews in the movie, the story had horrific pacing and diverged/ignored very important aspects for no apparent reason. The dialogue was god awful, even had this movie been directed at people with downs they would say "BLURRRGERDUHRR (wow this shit is retarded)". Even the special effects were an eyesore, if they aren't going to put the smallest effort into an adaption why even bother???
>>
>>69257301
the cartoon had some pretty damn good fight scenes which are very underrated. this was the thing that pissed me off the most about the movie out of everything, I figured I could at least just enjoy the fights but boy was I wrong. not only were the fights not actually following any sort of martial arts, the elements were extremely wonky and had zero fluidity with the motions the actors were doing. Like some guy doing a flip in the air while spinning his legs and doing a handstand would result in just a small orb of water being pulled from the puddle.
>>
Regardless of how you felt about the movie, admit that it had a GOAT score

https://youtu.be/OE3S_96uKlQ

https://youtu.be/EoI6U1xjr8c
>>
>>69257437
3:56 and onwards in 'Killing the Moon Spirit' (the former video) is breathtaking... the visuals didn't hurt either
>>
>>69257437
even the music was shit compared to the cartoon
>>
>69257065
iirc those earth benders had just created a wall to protect ang and crew, while that single floaty rock was being bended by a seperate earthbender who enters from the left.

the vid is cut so you dont see the wall that was made to block some fire attack.. thats my memory anyway.

movie was still shit.
>>
>...................................................................yes
>>
>>69257945
Even so, it doesn't change the fact that it looks retarded. After the wall was built they were still dancing around for a good 4 seconds.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.