[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sopranos characters that are literally you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
Sopranos characters that are literally you
>>
Obese and beta? That's probably at least half of this board.
>>
How was Karen's Zitti?
>>
>beat the shit out of Tony Soprano

Yeah right
>>
>>69254670
>at least half of this board
you mean 4chan entirely
>>
>gets his dream train
>gets shot

What did weiner mean by this
>>
File: 0689205_15.jpg (205 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
0689205_15.jpg
205 KB, 900x1200
>>69254628
>>
He had a bittersweet ending. I mean sure, he died, but he gets to be with Karen again and leave Janice "Thundercunt" Soprano forever.

Funny how everyone she fucked ended up dead.
>>
>>69254930

I wanted him to die a slow death, but Melphi lets her pick-and-choose moral compass slip to the "protect violent rapists" side. I wonder how many more women he raped because Melphi just HAD to take the high ground here.
>>
File: Sopranos+HBO+LGBT+01[1].png (404 KB, 846x477) Image search: [Google]
Sopranos+HBO+LGBT+01[1].png
404 KB, 846x477
>>
>>69255299
>it's an anon wants a notorious mafia boss to impart black and white """"""justice"""""" episode
>>
>>69255354

>Vito is supposed to be this poor, oppressed gay man that we have to feel sorry for
>He shoots an innocent civilian in the back of the head over a fender bender

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>69255721
That we shouldn't care for this complete garbage human.
>>
>>69255721

>Vito is supposed to be this poor, oppressed gay man that we have to feel sorry for

Not really. He acted like a psycho even during the portions of his arc that you might think would have you feel sorry for him. Fuck him.
>>
File: silvio.jpg (17 KB, 281x281) Image search: [Google]
silvio.jpg
17 KB, 281x281
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109 KB, 1024x576
>>Looks like uncle June is into the muff.
>>
>Its sounds like Nazi Germany!

What did Junior mean by this?
>>
>>69254982
Everyone we fuck dies eventually
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.