[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is his mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 145489.jpg (43 KB, 590x438) Image search: [Google]
145489.jpg
43 KB, 590x438
who is his mom
>>
mrs snow
>>
>>69254377
some whore
>>
>>69254377
his mom is rhaegar targaryen and his father is lyanna stark
>>
>>69252610

fuck off
>>
you know it
>>
>>69254377
Jon Snow stays dead in the books.

Source: GRRM.
>>
Ashara Dayne

because the R+L=J theory is boring
>>
>>69254377
Lyanna Stark.

From what I've seen its pretty clear in terms of logic that she is the mother, this would have been a pretty cool twist if GRRM wrote the books quick enough instead of giving years for fans to figure it out.

Plus I think GRRM himself hinted at it, iirc in some interview he said that several fan theories are correct and that he planned on changing the story to surprise fans, but ended up going against that idea for the sake of consistency, now that doesn't explicitly make it clear, but is interesting to me.
>>
>>69254377

Ashara Dayne.

Now that would be an interesting twist on both his, and Eddard's character, and would BTFO R+L=J fags
>>
>yfw GRRM will pull a Stephen King
>>
Obviously Lyanna Stark is the mother but I'll be so pissed if he is a targaryen. such fan favoritism
Brought back from dead
Targaryen
Azor Ahai

He is the main character and I dont like it because GoT should be about uncertainty not obvious winner
>>
>>69257319
I believe he is a candidate for azor ahai but I believe that the prince that was promised and the last hero are distinct beings, Daenerys and Bran respectively.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.