[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm genuinely confused. There was nothing wrong with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1200x800
I'm genuinely confused. There was nothing wrong with this movie?

Is this one of those cases where I was immune to the tone, acting, and pacing problems? Is that how all people like "bad movies?"

Maybe you just needed to have zero expectations and only be half paying attention.

The visuals were fucking awesome. Doom killing all of the scientists had to be the best part. It was a monster movie, really.

At the very least, it had some of the coolest showcasing of powers I've ever seen.
>>
>>69253692
>t. Massive pleb
>>
>>69253692
>There was nothing wrong with this movie?
I absolutely fucking despise people who end statements with question marks. You are all always scum. Fuck you.

>Maybe you just needed to have zero expectations and only be half paying attention. Sadly not everyone is as much of a stupid cunt as you are, so they were paying attention and realised it was shit.
>>
>>69253692
The first half is decent and then it just shits the bed narratively when they go to the alternate dimension
>>
>>69253971
>I absolutely fucking despise people who end statements with question marks. You are all always scum. Fuck you.

This.
>>
I liked the exploding head bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTK-1jxPhz8
>>
>>69253868
iron man 2 and thor 2 are masterpieces compared to fant4stic. you really do have shit opinions if this is what you believe
>>
>>69254044
This I watched it last night and when doom shows back up it seems rushed and makes no sense, what was doom even trying to do, at the end of the movie Ben no longer seems to care he is a rock monster, they just get a huge base because?
>>
>>69253692
nice shitposting
>>
>>69253692
>the final fight
>everyone just tosses one attack at Doom, then a joint attack
>nothing else happens
>"nothing wrong"

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK
>>
>>69253692
Yes, this is one of those cases. You're just an idiot and there's nothing that can be done about that.
>>
All dogs go to heaven in theaters when I was like 5, I'm pretty sure I spent most of the movie looking at the ceiling'
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.