[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is best joker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: impractical_jokers_1.jpg (28 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
impractical_jokers_1.jpg
28 KB, 620x368
http://www.strawpoll.me/10161374
>>
>>69250302
Joe.

Everyone knows this.
>>
>>69250302
no "Heath Ledger" option? For shame OP
>>
Joe is a legit sociopath, how could you not choose him? I'm completely convinced that any time he refuses something it's because he has a producer in his ear telling him not to do it because he'll get arrested.
>>
>punishments are obviously faked
>>
>>69250763
>>
>>69250826
Talking about the wrestling shit and similar.
>>
>>69250886
well yeah because wrestling is fake anyway
>>
>>69250302
Q
>only on the show out of obligation to his friends
>doesn't give a fuck about his appearance or really anything
>somehow manages to come out on top of things like the tight rope walk
>>
>>69250725
that reminds me of the one where one of the dudes had to go up to some kids swimming a in a public pool and ask them if they knew how babies were made
he looked like a legit creep, it was hilarious though
>>
Sal is the most amusing out of them. He is a major pussy and it's funny to see him fall on the floor.
>>
>>69250763
The tattoos were legit
>>
Is Murr a furry?
>>
We can at least agree that Murray is the worst, right?
>>
>>69251028
SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH!!
>>
Joe>Q>Sal>Murr
>>
>>69251962
objectively correct
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.