[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So hip it hurts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 34252332432.jpg (254 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
34252332432.jpg
254 KB, 1280x853
So hip it hurts.
>>
Most of them look like tourists

John Rhys Davies look really out of place

Orlando Bloom look like a cancer survivor
>>
i fucking miss the early 00s fashion...
>>
Can you image /tv/'s reaction to this if it was today?

>KEK MORE LIKE LORD OF THE MANLETS: FELLOWSHIP OF THE FAGGOTS LOL
>>
>>69245739
half of the principle cast is four feet tall in the movie. this post makes no sense,
>>
>>69245281
Damn fuck Gimlis actor towers over all those fuckers, and he's playing the dwarf.
>>
>>69245739
Hobbits are manlets though
But I agree, they look like faggots and theres no fucking way the movie has a chance
Even fatson won't be able to save it
>>
>>69246515
>this post makes no sense,

Yea it's /tv/
>>
>>69246549
Isn't it ironic.. don't cha think.
>>
>>69245281
this pic is problematic
>>
>>69247669
too many white manlets?
>>
Apparently the guy who played Sam was annoying as fuck to work with, always giving unwanted input for his character or something. Anyone know if this is true?
>>
>no token tyrones or 5 foot tall mary sues

Was this the last big budget series untainted by that shit?
>>
>>69245281
Who do you think the nicest one is? In terms of would have a conversation with an extra or something?

Orlando Bloom is obviously out since you can even tell in the picture that he's a twat.
>>
>>69247735

I dunno but he looks like he's a tool, he's pretty shit in everything else I've seen him in.
>>
>>69247811

Pippin but i wouldn't understand a word he said
>>
>>69247781
I don't think you've ever watched it if you don't think there are 5 foot tall mary sues
>>
>>69247735

This is a truly autistic interpretation of the actor.

Sean Austin literally IS Sam. He was loyal and super protective over the cast and kind of a busy body so they teased him for it but he was universally loved.

https://youtu.be/AUu36okH7vs
>>
Why has orlando bloom basically dusappeared?
>>
>>69247923

He's not a very good actor and he has a massive ego
>>
>>69245281
gimli is the tallest one

it's like poetry
>>
>>69247948
That seems to be pretty common among actors though
>>
>>69247874
Thanks Sean.
>>
why does orlando bloom look like a beaner
>>
>>69248211
>orlando
>not a beaner name
>>
>>69247923
typecast as legolas
>>
>>69247864
I don't see it. They spend three movies on the backfoot, aren't gifted any out of character special ability and don't even intend to fight Sauron head-on.

Unless you mean, 'kek, mithril shirt.'
>>
this picture is REALLY making me want to have a comfy 'Sunday watching LotR. It's been years sinceI saw it.
>>
>>69248318

My sides
>>
>>69245281
>Billy Boyd
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
>>69245281
>Probably the last major Hollywood film to have an all white cast.
>>
>>69248021
He's pretty well known for being a cunt dude. Even by actor standards which is pretty insane, since they're all cunts.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.