[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times when actors shit were fucked up by bad casting >Tom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Valkyrie460.jpg (14 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Valkyrie460.jpg
14 KB, 460x276
ITT: Times when actors shit were fucked up by bad casting

>Tom Cruise as a German officer
>>
JUST
>>
>>69244713
I didn't watch the movie but he looks out of place.
>>
Tom Cruise always sorta annoyed me, but that was the nail in the coffin.

You realize when you watch it that Tom Cruise's range is basically just Tom Cruise playing Tom Cruise, and skirting by on his charisma. When everyone else had a German accent and Tom Cruise didn't everyone in the theater literally facepalmed.
>>
I thought it was an okay movie.
>>
it was a good movie
>>
>>69248843
>When everyone else had a German accent

They didn't though.
>>
> starring Tom Cruise

this is a good sign of bad casting.
>>
>>69244713
>implying he didn't play a perfect Stauffenberg
>>
>>69249827
>>69248843

t.SPs
>>
>>69249300
It was decent, but Tom Cruise sticks out like a sore thumb. Cruise gets into all sorts of movies where it would be 10/10 if he weren't in it. The Last Samurai and the Edge of Tomorrow are like that.
>>
>>69250029
>Cruise gets into all sorts of movies where it would be 10/10 if he weren't in it. The Last Samurai and the Edge of Tomorrow are like that.

Those movie would not have even been made or be half as good without Tom Cruise, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, he's the one that pushed for building the Jackets/exoframes instead of crappy CG, he flew out 6 months early to get that shit into pre production.

Nice to see you don't dare talk shit about Collateral though.
>>
I thought he was fine. Was a good movie.
>>
File: Stauffenberg_and_Cruise.jpg (66 KB, 485x306) Image search: [Google]
Stauffenberg_and_Cruise.jpg
66 KB, 485x306
??????
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.