[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a name! Batboy, Nightwing, I dunno. What do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: grayson sidekick name.jpg (65 KB, 1149x788) Image search: [Google]
grayson sidekick name.jpg
65 KB, 1149x788
I need a name! Batboy, Nightwing, I dunno. What do you think? What's a good sidekick name?
>>
>>69243939

>faggot with a 90s ear ring
>>
>>69243939
How about The Career Ender?
>>
>>69243968
>also the gay-ear
>>
>>69245377
the right is the gay side
>>
>>69245377

I can't believe that was ever a thing and trying to decode that shit

>what if both ears have ear rings?

My uncles did this shit and as a kid I used to give them so much shit for it.

>its not the gay ear
>>
>>69243968
hey, left ear is the non gay ear.
>>
It's never okay for a straight male to have an ear ring regardless of the ear
>>
>>69245407
nah man, the left one is if you wanna get fucked, the right is if you wanna buttfuck. at least that was the case in the 80's
>>
>>69245423
lmao, that's what you get for a generation raised without the internet
literally believing everything they heard
all those cultural myths wherever you lived, though that one was pretty common
I am pretty sure they were memes
>>
>>69245467

this is the argument I made as a kid but guys can be stupid.

They seriously thought it looked good to. Big as baggy sweaters and pants and a fucking ear ring.
>>
>>69243939
Barbara!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.