[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, i admit maybe his idea of making the world better was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Okay, i admit maybe his idea of making the world better was a bit violent/harsh, but it would've been legit
>>
Humanity would still be killing each other
>>
>>69243581

No shit.

When two opposing forces unite against an enemy, there is often an exchange of ideas/ ideologies and debate between the two. Some are rejected, but most are accepted.

It's the closest thing you'll get to peace.
>>
I blame the blue faggot with literally divine powers who was too busy jacking off on Mars to the pics of his old gf with cancer (that he could cure in 2 femtoseconds if he actually wanted to).
>>
File: Pocket2.png (125 KB, 658x339) Image search: [Google]
Pocket2.png
125 KB, 658x339
>has millions of innocent people killed
>has millions more maimed and left in agonizing pain
>"oh he's nuh-nuh-nuht the villain and shuh-shuh-shuh-should be looked at in a bruh-broader light"
>>
>>69243698
Dr. Manhattan's more to blame imo as >>69243675
said
>>
File: nietzsche fedora.jpg (53 KB, 375x410) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche fedora.jpg
53 KB, 375x410
>>69243770
No no no. Dr. Manhattan did nothing wrong. He didn't care about humans anymore. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>69243628
But at least he'd prevented WW3 for another sevearl decades.
>>
Would the USSR collapse like in our timeline or will Manhattan's threat prevent any faggot like Gorbachev to destroy it?
>>
>>69246467

It would still collapse. The factors that led to the collapse of the USSR in real life (a complete lack of incentives for workers, overspending on the military, dangerous dependence on oil exports) still exist in the Watchmen universe.
>>
his plan was pretty monstrous but the watchmen world is literally months away from a full nuclear ww3, so an unprecedented situation
>>
>>69244577
He should have left earth the moment he re-materialized.
>>
>>69246527
This, he wasn't even human anymore and autistic as fuck
He should have gone to explore the galaxy and never come back

But he didn't have much of a choice did he?
>>
>>69243581
funny how "Islamic Extremism" suddenly has US, Europe, Russia & China on the same page.
>>
>>69243581
You now realize why the concept of man made climate change is pushed hard
>>
>>69243581
>You now finally realize Hitler's plan all along.
>To save billions, you must sacrifice millions
>>
>>69248023
the human population wasn't in the billions back in WW2 though
>>
>>69247009
>Europe wants it
>Half of America wants it
>Half of America hates it
>Russia has always had muslims in it
>All on the same page
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.