[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the fuck is happening to /tv/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-08-13-08-44.png (776 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-08-13-08-44.png
776 KB, 1080x1920
the fuck is happening to /tv/ ?
>>
Happening?
>>
what do you mean?
>>
>>69242657
I dunno, now that the BvS trolling is dying down, it seems their moving on, and hardly even trying....
>>
imgur/tumblr/reddit crossposting
>>
Seems like a pretty normal day on /tv/
>>
/tv/ is like the worst board ever on 4chan
>>
>>69242809
first and final warning, delete that post immediately and don't ever let me see it again
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (168 KB, 627x607) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
168 KB, 627x607
What is his fucking problem?
>>
>>69242657
You're right, there's usually more bane threads up by now
>>
>>69242724
learn to spell you illiterate pig
>>
Oh nice, you captured my cool Waspgirl thread fämälämäfraps
>>
>>69242657
> memes
>>
>>69242657
The first post what /tv/ is supposed to be like anyway.
>>
>>69243180
thanks for making all those cunny threads, sempai
>>
recently watched the veil.
movie is shit.

i will dl Chernobyl later.
>>
>>69242657
/pol/ invasion it seems
>>
>>69242657
containment boards were allowed to seep and the hazardous waste was allowed to sit and ferment under the banner of 'board culture'. i just hope an hiro hurries up and delivers with the /film/ board so we can finally leave this place.
>>
>>69243357
>>69244702
hello ebaumsworld
>>
>>69244768
hi /pol/, stay on your neo-/b/ containment zone please
>>
Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
needs more /cunny/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.