[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IASIP goofs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-08-21h52m47s47.jpg (18 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-08-21h52m47s47.jpg
18 KB, 512x384
>Waitress asks if Dee went to high school when she hands her the application to hill out at the Oldies Rock Cafe
>even though they went to HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER

WTF KILL YOURSELVES
>>
>>69242283
dee was called "Aluminum Monster" in highschool and was unrecognizable to present day dee, you retard
>>
>>69242722
then why did fatty mcgoo and everyone at the reunion recognise her?

kys as well
>>
>>69242754
>and everyone at the reunion recognise her?
because she's wearing the brace

you are either a woman or retarded, no other type of person would need this much explaining.
>>
>>69242283
Dennis looked almost identical to his Nazi grandfather (Frank's dad) but then we find out Frank isn't really Dennis' dad.
>>
>>69242849
She wasn't wearing the brace the entire reunion, retard.
And people still recognized her.
The other anon is right, you really should just kill yourself.
>>
>>69242881
>(Frank's dad)
Pop-pop was Barbara's dad.
>>
>>69242881
Was it Frank's dad and not their mother's?
>>
>>69242722
waitress says how they sat next to each other in class
>>
>>69242915
>>69242919
Pretty sure he was Frank's dad. The only relative he mentioned when Dee and Charlie went to see him in hospital was their dad, and Frank said he played shit like kick the jew as a child so clearly it was part of his upbringing.
>>
>>69242283
Pure rekt OP, you really got this show's number.
>>
>>69243039
Just checked the Always Sunny and they list the character as Barbara's dad but that seems to be added just to avoid the Frank error with nothing official in the show.

The same page includes another error if he his her dad and not Frank's.
>So, Pop-Pop IS Barbara's father, then also he's apparently Donna's father and thus Gail the Snail's grandfather, too. But this contradicts Attorney saying Dennis and Dee are Pop-Pop's sole surviving heirs.

No matter which side of the family he's on there's still an error. It's the only real goof I can think of in the show and I'd still give it a pass since season 1 was like a different show.
>>
The waitress is an alcoholic, nothing she says can be trusted. Hell, the entire gang is comprised of alcoholics.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.