[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen... all the iron man movies so far all the thor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I've seen...

all the iron man movies so far
all the thor movies so far
all the captain america movies so far
the hulk movie
and both avengers movies

But I haven't see antman

Tomorrow I'm going to see cilvil war but right now I'm going to watch this movie.

Is it good? Is it worth it? Thoughts?
>>
It's up there in amongst the better MCU movies. Quite enjoyable. Pretty much follows Iron Man 1's plot format.
>>
>>69240012
There's only one good scene and you'll know it when you see it
>>
>>69240012
What ones have you liked so far

t. Guy who hasn't seen any marvel movies ever.
>>
i had really low expectations and was surprised
pretty decent imo

better than hulk/ thor and first cap america
>>
>>69240012
It's pretty fomulaic and doesn't offer anything new besides his super power gimmick. It's not bad though.
>>
>>69240063

Sub atomic?
>>
It's solid.
>>
>>69240012

It had more personality than civil war, i'll tell you that. Moderately enjoyable.
>>
>>69240012
It's a soft Iron Man rip-off
>>
>>69240012
wow you're a fucking pleb
dude get the fuck off this board.
Who wastes ALL THAT TIME watching capeshit? You've wasted like literally 40 hours watching dogshit popfilms.

I've seen Batman v Superman and that's because some chick wanted to see it... I didn't even see a single Superman film, last capeshit I watched was the Batman with Heath Ledger

Leave this place pleb.
>>
>>69240252
omg u srs dude??? get with the times, gramps
>>
It's one of the better ones, worth a watch if you want to understand his character in Civil War
>>
When I said...

>all the captain america movies so far

I'm not counting civil war, just the two before that.
>>
>>69240252
new to /tv/, you guys have some great pasta here
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.